Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FLAC-images + iTunesAAC-tracks from EAC-generated WAV-images and cuesh (Read 1323 times) previous topic - next topic

FLAC-images + iTunesAAC-tracks from EAC-generated WAV-images and cuesh

Hi Everybody!

I'm a new to FLAC and would like to thank you all for the invaluable work and involvement in the fascinating field of digital audio! Special thanks to Mr. J Coalson!

I have two simple questions:

1. How do you experts simultaneously batch-process
- FLAC-images and
- track-based iTunesAAC-files
from EAC-generated WAV-images and cuesheets? Many of our discs are so badly scratched that re-ripping is out of question (I love my kids!). There is no need for FLAC-tracks or an AAC-image.

2. How do you organize the same task from the original CD's? That's to say, first rip with EAC and then do the same encodings as in the first question.

I've tried to tailor the REACT2 with poor results. I get the FLAC-image but only the first track AAC-file. I think the reason is that react.exe is configured to either call the image routine or the track-routine of EAC, but that cannot be done in succession?

All help is received with great honour and gratitude! I have >2000 CD's to rip (Infrant-NAS + Squeezebox + iPod 80Gb), so it'd be a great relief to have everything done with a one-hit routine.

Regards,
feelgood