Skip to main content
Topic: Album Art Downloader (Read 404699 times) previous topic - next topic

Album Art Downloader

Reply #326
Hi,

such a great tools, I was still on the previous alpha  One thing I noticed is that the foobar and file browsers don't detect when cover are named in an other way that cover.extension with default settings... I think that's too sad  You should take at least all the supported file image extensions and with not other filenames (*.png, %album%.%extension%, etc).

I would be also interested in your source code for one of my project that's will work with foobar, and I can't find it on sourceforge... Is this normal?

Ltourist

EDIT : the foobar and file browser should also take care of the args (like path for example) when showing a new search window. That would be perfect

Album Art Downloader

Reply #327
Try '('x86')'

It doesn't seem to work for in Windows 7 x64

It does work from CMD, and accepts parameters and all.
but I get the problem that AlbumArtDownloader is not responding when run via Run services in Foobar.
Adding the '('x86')' didn't make a difference.

does anyone have an idea?
is anyone running this via foobar on Win7 x64?

Album Art Downloader

Reply #328
Try '('x86')'

Yup, no problems getting it to run from the run command for me. Use this version:
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...tDownloader_XUI

This is my run script:
Code: [Select]
"c:\Program Files\foobar2000\coverart\albumart.exe" -ae on -pf -ar "%artist%" -al "%album%" -p "$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)folder.jpg" /autoclose /localImagesPath

Album Art Downloader

Reply #329
Try '('x86')'

It doesn't seem to work for in Windows 7 x64

It does work from CMD, and accepts parameters and all.
but I get the problem that AlbumArtDownloader is not responding when run via Run services in Foobar.
Adding the '('x86')' didn't make a difference.

does anyone have an idea?

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I am having the exact same problem.  I can run other programs/commands from Run Services such as google artist.  I am able to run the aa downloader via command line with arguments as well.  I have updated the software and checked permissions...

Album Art Downloader

Reply #330
Try '('x86')'

Thanks a lot!!! Works fine at Win7 x64!
My script:
Code: [Select]
"C:\Program Files '('x86')'\AlbumArtDownloader\AlbumArt.exe" "%artist%" "%album%" "$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)cover.jpg"

Album Art Downloader

Reply #331
Hi,
It seems the version on http://sourceforge.net/projects/album-art/ has an error in it, I download and try to install it and I get the message:

Installer Integrity Check has Failed.

Where is the best place to download a copy of this software? Thank you!

Album Art Downloader

Reply #332
Hey,

I've got a problem. If I try to "Get Artwork Automatically", I will always see same problem. The program says me "Unexpected failure saving image to: "...path...." A generic error occured in GDI+" Why I take this error message and how can i fix it? If the program can't save automatically it is useless I think

Please help =) Thanks for interests.

Edit: Okey, I've found a problem. If the foobar in run, the program has got error message. I closed the foobar before get artwork.

Album Art Downloader

Reply #333
Hello everybody
I'd like to get the script to 45worlds.com website (Magazines, 78s, 12" Singles and CD Singles). Is it possible?

Thanks in advance

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019