Skip to main content

Notice

If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright.
Topic: Vista Platform SDK (Read 14457 times) previous topic - next topic

Vista Platform SDK

I recently updated my platform SDK to the latest Vista Platform SDK for another project, and today when I tried to compile my plugins, I get the following error message:

Code: [Select]
Compiling...
component_client.cpp
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\intrin.h(912) : error C2733: second C linkage of overloaded function '_interlockedbittestandset' not allowed
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\intrin.h(912) : see declaration of '_interlockedbittestandset'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\intrin.h(913) : error C2733: second C linkage of overloaded function '_interlockedbittestandreset' not allowed
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\intrin.h(913) : see declaration of '_interlockedbittestandreset'
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\c.bowron\My Documents\Programming\fb2k_0.9\foobar2000\foobar2000_component_client\Release\BuildLog.htm"
foobar2000_component_client - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I get the same error message for every project.  I could not find out much from the web about this.  Has anyone else encountered this and perhaps solved the problem?

Thanks.
There used to be a link to my website here.

Vista Platform SDK

Reply #1
if you have not solved this yet, this is how i do.

change these 2 lines to comment:

Code: [Select]
__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandset(long *a, long b))
__MACHINEI(unsigned char _interlockedbittestandreset(long *a, long b))
in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\intrin.h".
but i'm using the windows sdk for vista  (they are so called now), but i believe it is the same for your problem.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020