Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How about buttons? (Read 23543 times) previous topic - next topic

How about buttons?

Reply #50
right click -> save as

How about buttons?

Reply #51
here's a mirror with my custom foo_butt.bmp
http://www.angelfire.com/az/qhobbes/files/foo_butt.zip right-click/save target
as...

UPDATE-mirror has been updated to .34b-UPDATE
UPDATE-now includes correct buttons-UPDATE
[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']"We will restore chaos"-Bush on Iraq[/span]

How about buttons?

Reply #52
Info: you need enabled cookies for the links to work on leftclick!
(In FlashGet too...)
I've changed only because of myself.
Remember, when you quote me, you're quoting AstralStorm.
(read: this account is dead)

How about buttons?

Reply #53
Isn't there a tranparency color that can be set as background color??

if you want a 'transparent' color for foo_butt.bmp - the one that's in background in standard bmp is.

That didn't work for me. Could you check that again please?

How about buttons?

Reply #55
Doesn't work in 0.34b...

How about buttons?

Reply #56
Yep, it's dead in 0.34b! 

How about buttons?

Reply #58
ok, 0.34 build is here. nothing was actually changed.

How about buttons?

Reply #59
This works for me v0.34b. I think it looks good, but I use Foobar2000 just to play albums without interruption, so I need not the control functions except to change playlists (which happens every few days). Anyway, it looks good and I think it's neat-o. But for now, it's zipped in my Foobar2000 directory not being used.

Thanks though, looks promising.

voltron

How about buttons?

Reply #60
yea some basic controls would be fine.

i wub foobar

How about buttons?

Reply #61
x-fixer: the backround colour isn't transparent for me and the toolbar displays the bitmaps only in 256 colours (win95b, fb2k 0.34b/0.35a)

How about buttons?

Reply #62
foo_butt.dll doesnt work with foobar2000 0.35a any more 

edit:
above has resulted

@ peter:
i think the buttons are worth to get included into the next foobar versions !

How about buttons?

Reply #63
foo_butt.dll doesnt work with foobar2000 0.35a any more 

Hmm? It works fine here!

Are you using the version that was updated for foobar 2000 0.34, or the original 0.33 version? (Some functionality was broken between 0.33 and 0.34....)

- M.

How about buttons?

Reply #64
musicmusic: can't reproduce (win2k here)

it only happens when I add my entire 7gb/1300 files via the command line in one go running the commandline i wrote before, but it doesnt if i just run with one file. Maybe its a foobar-bug?

How about buttons?

Reply #65
@ peter:
i think the buttons are worth to get included into the next foobar versions !

And a seekbar 

How about buttons?

Reply #66
x-fixer: the backround colour isn't transparent for me and the toolbar displays the bitmaps only in 256 colours (win95b, fb2k 0.34b/0.35a)

try deleting foo_butt.bmp (foo_butt will then use built-in pic that's slightly different), or try converting bmp to 24-bits and flood-fill background with your 'button face' color.

How about buttons?

Reply #67
anyone can help me?

i cann't  download the zip flie for buttons(0.35)!!!

who can send it to my email?

email:  wyz_wyw@sina.com

thx!
Sofia@CCF,http://bbs.et8.net
NetCrK@TLF,http://www.eastgame.net
There is only one China in the world.
Taiwan is part of China.

How about buttons?

Reply #68
try deleting foo_butt.bmp (foo_butt will then use built-in pic that's slightly different), or try converting bmp to 24-bits and flood-fill background with your 'button face' color.

argh, the 256 colours were my fault, sorry

can you please make the toolbar display one 'magic' colour as transparent, eg. pink?

How about buttons?

Reply #69
can you please make the toolbar display one 'magic' colour as transparent, eg. pink?

... or better yet, extend "foo_butt.bmp" by one pixel vertical resolution, and use whatever color is flooded in that strip as a transparent value. This would be a more universal solution, since someone might actually want to show pink as part of their colour scheme (although it would send most of us over the edge!).

Just looking out for the sick and twisted among us. :x

- M.

How about buttons?

Reply #70
musicmusic: can't reproduce (win2k here)

it only happens when I add my entire 7gb/1300 files via the command line in one go running the commandline i wrote before, but it doesnt if i just run with one file. Maybe its a foobar-bug?

Fixed in internal 0.35b posted on the forums!

Edit: Actually its more temperamental... sometimes it works as expected, others with the overlapping statusbar..

How about buttons?

Reply #71
but it already has transparent color (Windows thing). do you see - default buttons are transparent (or it does not work for you?). (btw, the best way to check transparency is to open customization dialog) I'll try to figure out what's up. anyway, if I'll make a transparent color myself it would be the color of the left-top pixel in the pic.

How about buttons?

Reply #72
What's all this talk about transparency in the buttons?
Cause mine look sorta like gabage, unless I edit them
Below is a screenshot of fb2k .35a with buttons, winXP w/Watercolor theme:

How about buttons?

Reply #73
What's all this talk about transparency in the buttons?
Cause mine look sorta like gabage, unless I edit them

Yes... that's exactly why we could use a "set transparency=this pixel" option. The default "foo_butt.bmp" will seem transparent to the rest, if you haven't modified your basic GUI theme colors in any way. Meaning, if your explorer/program windows are the same shade of grey as they were out of the box, you are fine. But if you switch "themes," or customize your colors in any way, the buttons will show up as a distinctly different shade.

Note to X-Fixer: Your suggestion of using the top left pixel is simpler than my thought of adding an additional row, and more logical to boot. Could you implement something like this, please?

- M.

How about buttons?

Reply #74
but it already has transparent color (Windows thing). do you see - default buttons are transparent (or it does not work for you?).

yes those are transparent, but I don't want to use your default buttons
why would i care about 256 colour buttons (see my posts above) if I wanted to use your two colour ones?