Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC: track count is correct but all named track 1 (Read 1422 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC: track count is correct but all named track 1

saw nothing similar....please help.

i am recording live speech using a TASCAM CC-222MK II...i am also using the rec button feature to insert new tracks in the audio when necessary....the cd is not finalized till the end of the speech...the cd plays fine in all other software players and newer cd players....the cd is even duplicated in the 5 disc duplicator without any issues...

EAC does not recognize new track numbers....all tracks are returned as track one...so even playing the audio on EAC i cannot skip to the next track but i can highlight it and play it...

any ideas on how to get EAC to recognize the CD TOC properly (if that is the issue)..i am using the latest beta release 4..

ps...only once did it recognize all 13 tracks but for whatever dumb reason my destination location was copy protected but i cant get EAC to do it again...i must have ejected and restarted a dozen times...