Skip to main content
Topic: Audio resource Site (Read 2361 times) previous topic - next topic

Audio resource Site

Hi people,

Ok finally online www.audioninjahz.co.uk the full version.

Its a new audio/tech community developed by me. Whilst the majority of the forum is dedicated to audio tech issue and audio news I want to try and develop it as a place to chill as well.

I have build the site from the group up using phpbb as the main board with lots of hacks and many more to come. I hope you find the site easy on the eye and navagation simple.

There is regular news and audio updates fro all the web for your to read, production chats, music chat, sound design area for downloading and sharing patches for your instruments and samples, as well as tutorials and much more to come.

So if you feel like being part it and helping out then please come along and visit.

You can read more about the site when your there, but it's 100% non profit for me just for the learning experience / degree projects and just because I can so why not?

Things have moved on quite alot from early days and still alot of things going on there and now we have some develops registered there too.

Anyway hope to see some of you there soon, and see the community build up.

Thanks for reading.

NOTE TO ADMIN: I hope this is ok to post here, if not please move me or delete me. Thanks

Audio resource Site

Reply #1
Hi audioninjahz,

Not to take the wind out of your sails, but much of what you plan to offer is already available right here at Hydrogenaudio, which most here would agree is the definitive resource for digital audio technology news, info, and discussion (thanks to the efforts of the HA community, especially the developers working on the bleeding edge).  Hang around here for a while, browse the forums, wiki, etc. and I think you'll gain an understanding of what I mean.

If I could offer a constructive suggestion, you might want to gear your site more towards what you mention in this paragraph.  I could see a lot of musicians being interested in this sort of thing.

There is regular news and audio updates fro all the web for your to read, production chats, music chat, sound design area for downloading and sharing patches for your instruments and samples, as well as tutorials and much more to come.

Good luck with your site! 

Audio resource Site

Reply #2
Guys, I think this is a spammer. One post, advertising, cheesy text... it all adds up.

ed: and the "please delete or move". That's done by spammers because they don't look at what forum they post in. Maybe a bot.

edit 2: no offense if you're not a spammer, of course. It's just fishy.
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

Audio resource Site

Reply #3
Likely, I just got a blank site.

Audio resource Site

Reply #4
Likely, I just got a blank site.

I got a real site but he posted this message at at least one more forum too - google for some keywords. I won't report it because i'm not quite sure.

edit: the plot thickens
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019