Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Psytell AAC 1.6 crasdher alot (Read 4601 times) previous topic - next topic

Psytell AAC 1.6 crasdher alot

i just tried to encode trancemaster 21 cd3

in oticed that bitrates got very ow with -streaming (below 128kbits) whcih i found funny hence with cd 2 and version 1.5 the where all higher then 130kbits..

anyway psytell 1.6 crashed on 4 of my wav's...

i playd the way in winamp but they sounded ok.

I'm just about to re-rip the files at a lower speed now.

hope that helps
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #1
i tried re-rip the track at 4x speed. and it didn't help still crashere

I'm suign
WinXP pro - danish
Eazy cda-extractor 4.6.1
psytell encoder v1.6 stable
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #2
Ok, I think I found what was causing crashing -

New bugfixed version is uploaded in the /temp folder so you can check..

-- Ivan

Reply #3
Darn i spell like sh*t when a type at this computer..must b te keyboard :-)

anyway

where do i get  the bugfix version..and is it normal behaiver the bitrates is lower with the new 1.6 version....

Trance master21 contains 3 cd's
2 cd's with different trance music and a third cd which are all remixes of different songe from cd 1 & 2

So some of the song from cd2 (with bitrates above 130k) is also on cd 3 (with belove 120k bitrates) but remixed.
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #5
Originally posted by sven_Bent
where do i get  the bugfix version..and is it normal behaiver the bitrates is lower with the new 1.6 version....

Yes, Ivan has told me that some of the optimizations now allow lower bitrates with higher quality.

Reply #6
I just downloadet the new v1.6 of yhe psytell aacenc.
and it still crashes on me ..however this is only if i use -streaming if i use -normalt it runs fine :confused:

but -normal gives me to big files
Sven Bent - Denmark