Skip to main content
Topic: Ivan: AAC encoder development (Read 2792 times) previous topic - next topic

Ivan: AAC encoder development

Ivan, I have noticed that you have been developing aacenc at a rather fast pace as of late.  I am just wondering if you have moved your focus to aacenc from your video codec.  Does this indicate that your video codec has reached a relatively stable point.  If so, does this mean you are going to come out with a public beta soon?  I am really excited about this new codec and would like to try it.

Jordan

Reply #1
There's already a Developer Beta of Psytel MPEG4 Authoring Studio.

I generated a MP4 file with it, but I can't play, since it isn't yet compatible with Envivio or Webcine.

So, I believe it's still a very early alpha. Unless it's not supposed to be compatible with these players.

I tried compiling mpeg4ip Player, but MSVC couldn't do it. And I don't know if it would play either.

Regards;

Roberto.

Reply #2
Envivio TV Player v1.1 (still beta) will be available to read our .mp4 files, it is not a problem in PsyTEL MPEG-4 Studio, or in MPEG4IP implementation.

Reply #3
BlackSun plans to make PowerDivX4 MPEG4 compliant .... but for now its the last point on the to-do list    ....

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019