Skip to main content
Topic: foo_run 0.3.8 (Read 481657 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_run 0.3.8

Reply #625
Hi,

using 0.3.8 and f2k 1.5b19 on win7 64bit (and this "problem" has been since I posted the first time in 2016)

The component runs smooth and loyal all the years,
but,
sometimes I get the error:
Code: [Select]
Run: Cannot execute
With ALL Programs I configured (about 70). No matter, if started via keyboard-shortcut or context-menu.

That "error" comes without anything which indicates me, what the cause could be, neither is it reproducable. I'm hunting it a few years now :-D but no success ;-(

Restarting f2k helps and everything works as expected.

Anyone experiencing similar or has an idea what could be the cause?

I just don't want to restart f2k, I think, everybody here can understand :-)

Reply #626
hi! is there any way to open a track playing in "Foobar2000" (from YouTube) in "VLC Media Player"? I need to clarify again, it's from YouTube... not a local file.

I was able to play local files with this command: vlc.exe "%_path%" ... but, I haven't had any sort of luck with YouTube tracks... it only opens "VLC", but doesn't play anything.

does a good soul around here know how to make this happen? ;o (oh.. and I'm using the component "foo_youtube" to play from YouTube! if that's important...)

Reply #627
hi! is there any way to open a track playing in "Foobar2000" (from YouTube) in "VLC Media Player"? I need to clarify again, it's from YouTube... not a local file.

I was able to play local files with this command: vlc.exe "%_path%" ... but, I haven't had any sort of luck with YouTube tracks... it only opens "VLC", but doesn't play anything.

does a good soul around here know how to make this happen? ;o (oh.. and I'm using the component "foo_youtube" to play from YouTube! if that's important...)
As you see on properties, filepath doesn't have protocol, I think thats why VLC rejected that, at least that also what happened with mpv here. create new menu, try add protocol before path, so it becomes https://"%path%"

Reply #628

As you see on properties, filepath doesn't have protocol, I think thats why VLC rejected that, at least that also what happened with mpv here. create new menu, try add protocol before path, so it becomes https://"%path%"

oh. my. god.... that actually WORKED! ;DDD... thank you so, so much!!!

in case that anyone else reads this in the future, the command/path that I ended up using is this one: vlc.exe https://"%path%"

but... this is all thanks to arch21! he did the work here!:) (thank you very much!!)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019