Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: In EAC Can I simultaneously encode to MP3 and WAVpack/FLAC? (Read 3563 times) previous topic - next topic

In EAC Can I simultaneously encode to MP3 and WAVpack/FLAC?

With one click of a button, neatly into folders?

Reply #1
Yes, if you mean insert a CD, press a button and come back to find your mp3s and flacs etc all encoded into the desired folders. You need a program like REACT or WACK. I'm not so sure about actually having the ecoders run simultaneously (as opposed to one automatically starting after the previous has finished) but I don't know why you want to do that unless you have dual processors.

Reply #2
MAREO is another solution.

As donnie says, encoders will run serially, not simultaneously.
I'm on a horse.

Reply #3
Cool, yeah I meant one after another, sorry. I think Ill go for \REACT as Synthetic Soul said it was good, although Mareo looks good too!

I wanna make a wavpack image with cuesheet and also seperate MP3 tracks for albums.

Reply #4
REACT is definately a good choice if you want an image plus tracks.

Take a look, at least try to sort it yourself, and if you get stuck just post your INI(s) in the REACT thread; someone will help you sort it out.
I'm on a horse.