Skip to main content
Topic: Hydrogenaudio Merchandise (Read 3734 times) previous topic - next topic

Hydrogenaudio Merchandise

I think it would be great for hydrogenaudio to sell logo'd shirts, etc.  to add another source of revenue to the site.

Anyone else concur?  Or is it a bad idea? 

Reply #1
Sounds like a good idea to me
foobar2000 + EAC + Burrrn = Happiness

Reply #2
I wonder if there's any slogans that we can come up to go on those shirts...
Sounds like a good idea, though.

Reply #4
What I thought would be cool is just a simple black tee with the blue and white Hydrogenaudio logo on the front or back, maybe the text full or abbreviated as HA.  No slogans, just pure simplicity.

judging from the thread above, it seemed no admins were interested...

Reply #5
I'd definitly buy a shirt to support HA, if it's a good shirt. The logo on a white shirt, with some sort of funny slogan (smallish type). Some of those slogans skelly linked are really good.

I think the problem is that the people who run the site are too busy to do this kind of thing. They'd have to got with cafepress (ick) or recruit a new person with the spare time to manage the shirt biz. Then that person whould need some sort of compensation for their time, and less money is left.

Reply #6
I would buy an HA sweatshirt for sure.

I agree with the no slogan thing. Just the logo would be cool.

Reply #7
judging from the thread above, it seemed no admins were interested...
This has been discussed in the Admin forum, even before the previous thread quoted above.
I think the problem is that the people who run the site are too busy to do this kind of thing. They'd have to got with cafepress (ick) or recruit a new person with the spare time to manage the shirt biz. Then that person whould need some sort of compensation for their time, and less money is left.
Yes, it basically comes down to logistics.

I don't think that anyone believes that it would be a bad idea, it's whether it is feasible.
I'm on a horse.

Reply #8
SPEAKER WIRE

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019