Skip to main content
Topic: %play_count% tagz for foo_uie_trackinfo? (Read 2643 times) previous topic - next topic

%play_count% tagz for foo_uie_trackinfo?

I'm throughouly confused.  I got foo_uie_trackinfo running and copied in some code from the 'post your fb2K .9' thread to get it to show Played x times so far, Last played... info.

The tags are as follows:

Code: [Select]
Played %play_counter% times so far. $char(10)
Last played: %play_date% at %play_time%$char(10)

I thought I'd need foo_playcount, but despite fervent looking, I can't find a new version.  How do I get that info working for .9?  Can anybody point me to a good tutorial?  Thanks!

Reply #1
I'm throughouly confused.  I got foo_uie_trackinfo running and copied in some code from the 'post your fb2K .9' thread to get it to show Played x times so far, Last played... info.

The tags are as follows:

Played %play_counter% times so far. $char(10)
Last played: %play_date% at %play_time%$char(10)

I thought I'd need foo_playcount, but despite fervent looking, I can't find a new version.  How do I get that info working for .9?  Can anybody point me to a good tutorial?  Thanks!

Not very difficult to find... Look here!
As for the tutorial - there's nothing particularly difficult about it, just use the tags %play_count% and %last_played%, and you get what you want.
Nothing is impossible if you don't need to do it yourself.

Reply #2
ah.  so my tags were wrong.  no wonder I couldn't find the right info .

is there a page that explains ways to format the tags?  Or to put it another way, is there somewhere that explains how to change the way %last_played% is displayed?

Reply #3
ah.  so my tags were wrong.  no wonder I couldn't find the right info .

is there a page that explains ways to format the tags?  Or to put it another way, is there somewhere that explains how to change the way %last_played% is displayed?

Where does .9 store these fields.  The old plugin stored this information in the file tag.  Is there a way to do this in the new playback statistics?

Reply #4

You could try this:
$if(%LAST_PLAYED%,Last played: $replace($substr(%LAST_PLAYED%,0,10),-,/) at $substr(%LAST_PLAYED%,12,16),Never played)
Excuse my English

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020