Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cue Sheet Specifiactions (Read 4081 times) previous topic - next topic

Cue Sheet Specifiactions

I know someone here at HA posted a link to the Cue Sheet Specifications, but I have been unable to locate it. I even tried Google using every possible search string I could think of, but to no avail.

Can someone help me out, please?

Cue Sheet Specifiactions

Reply #1
Get CDRwin: www.goldenhawk.com

rename the help file to CDRWIN.HLP (they screwed that up)

look under "advanced topics" in the help.

Cue Sheet Specifiactions

Reply #4
Yes, it is. 

I couldn't find the info on a website somewhere, so i created some html pages out of the cdrwin helpfile myself.
It's a lot easier than downloading and extracting the helpfile.

Cue Sheet Specifiactions

Reply #5
Page is bookmarked.

Thanks a lot .

Cue Sheet Specifiactions

Reply #6
Hmm... anybody here ever use "FLAGS 4CH"? (Or "FLAGS PRE", for that matter!) I've known for years that four-channel audio was possible on a Red Book disc, but somehow I've never gotten around to playing with it. Now where did I put all those Quad LPs?

Seriously, does anyone know what structure the resultant audio file would need - two Stereo pairs, four Mono channels, a single linked Quad group? - or how to properly implement the CUE sheet? It's kinda pointless to have the capability built into the standard, if no one can explain how to use it.

- M.