Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted v0.9 plugin ports (Read 742988 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #50
foo_massdelete Author is willing to port it (http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=42738)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373551"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Why not use the buil-in feature -> File operations -> Delete files? Maybe I don't understand completely what foo_massdelete does in the end, but seems like the built in feature should be good enough. (It deletes files and if the folder is left empty it asks if you want to delete the folder as well...)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373553"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I haven't quite followed the development up to v0.9, so I didn't know that this was implemented!! BTW, I'm the author of foo_massdelete. I find no reason to port it to v0.9 now that File operations->Delete files is available. If anyone wants the source code, pm me to e-mail it to him.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #51
foo_uie_volume - Volume control
There's a volume slider in v0.9 - just click the dB level indicator in the lower right corner.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373668"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you. I'd like volume slider integrated into interface because it's easier that way. I know all the things about RG and other means of controlling the volume. I used shortcuts and I've switched to that plug-in for a while now and I got used to it. I'd hate to shortcuts again.

Edited.

Edit 2: Thanks, fraganator.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #52
,Mar 22 2006, 12:24 AM]
foo_dsp_ssrc.dll

I think foobar can now resample using foo_dsp_ppsh.dll
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373622"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

L'embarras du choix?   

No, really, I sometimes use foobar2000 for pseudo-mastering purposes, and having ssrc, which is a really high-quality resampler, at hand in your dsp chain is really really handy.
But I agree that, for normal listening, pphs is a good choice as it uses less system resources.

Cheers,

Tim
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373627"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

PPHS is just as good resampler in real world solutions and hass less samplerate impairment than SSRC.
I'd like to hear a description and ways to recreate what you're stating here about the "quality difference".

Start a new thread about it to avoid sóiling this one

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #53
Support for USF and GSF (as far as I know, no plugins cover these two emulation formats, not even foo_gep)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #54
tbar_foo + foo_remote package: it was authored by steelspace but now seems to be orphaned. Was there ever any source made available? Last version (installer) info:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....949&hl=tbar_foo

{edit} yep, according to the wayback machine there was a zip file with the source.
http://web.archive.org/web/20050307215539/...www/steelspace/

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #55
Thanks Seldaek!!!

<3

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #56
foo_scroll <- ColumnsUI provides this functionality (activate...)

I believe that component provides the functionality to focus the playing track on any playlist. With 0.9 I can focus the playing track on the current playlist, but if I'm browsing another playlist it doesn't seem to work. If anyone can point an alternative way to do this in 0.9 I'd be happy with the following, probably already mentioned, components:

foo_playlistfind
foo_uie_albumart
foo_msn foo_msnalt does it for me
foo_infobox
foo_playcount

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #57
foo_dts would be cool.
Also adding throwing my support behind foo_vis_bacon and foo_uie_albumart.

richter, you can add a volume slider to the toolbar or sidepanel by right-clicking on it and going to toolbars->volume.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #58
foo_dsp_pause without it i allways need a second install of foobar for minidisc recording (
foo_bookmark essential for audiobook listening

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #59
foo_ym

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #60
foo_looks (skins for foobar), though I seriously doubt it will ever be ported.

Alessandro

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #61
foo_convolve
I realy miss the convolver

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #62
I have started of foo_dsp_bs2b porting today, but I feel trouble without DSP examples in SDK. will be glad to have a help.
goo.gl/JNZR8

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #63
foo_uie_albumart
foo_uie_tabs
foo_uie_trackinfo
foo_uie_lyrics
foo_lyricsdb

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #64
Attempted to update the wiki to reflect some of the information collected in this thread, as it is a bit easier than searching through the forums. Good work Seldaek.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #66
Thanks for this list!

I'm looking forward the update  to foo_toaster and foo_winamp_spam

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #67
foo_shn

It'll be awesome if foobar 0.9 could play Shorten files again.

I'm not sure if the plugins in foosion's page are stable, since they were dated 22nd February.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #68
foo_dsp_mute

add to the confirmation dialog of foo_(mass)delete which files one is deleting (incl. path)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #69
foo_shn

It'll be awesome if foobar 0.9 could play Shorten files again.

I'm not sure if the plugins in foosion's page are stable, since they were dated 22nd February.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373859"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Just get foo_input_shorten from my 0.9 page. I'm a bit lazy with the news entries, but all those components work with the final.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #71
foo_dsp_wider
foo_G_Force
foo_input_std (with lame profile recognition)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #72
foo_sap

Or anything else that can play .sap files.

Edit: such as foo_asap, which appears to be open source, unlike foo_sap.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #73
foo_dsp_soundtouch (by kode54)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #74
foo_dsp_Foobar2WinampPlugin.dll

I'm really using it just to get iZotope Ozone to work with foobar.
There is also possibility to make iZotope Ozone DirectX plugin (different version) to work with some kind of dsp DirectX wraper plugin - but i'm not aware if it exists.