Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Connecting synth. to comp. problem (Read 1257 times) previous topic - next topic

Connecting synth. to comp. problem

Well, you see, I have a yamaha PSR-450, just recently I got the MIDI cable (Yamaha UX16), I've upgraded the drivers of the MIDI cab to the latest and all. I can play the samples of FLStudio very well in the program, hearing all that I'm playing, the same for Reaktor... But how can I play the original voices of my synthesizer on those programs (or whatever ones, name them please) and record the stuff? Y'know, I've tried that in ACID Pro, and I've managed to record the midi sequence, but while I was playing that, there was no preview sound in my headphones, and later, when I tried to play the sequence, it started playing through my keyboard instead of my headphones, hell, I've probably got the input and output settings a bit mixed up on my comp. Well, can anyone help me solve this problem?

But a long story cut short, how can I record the synth's original voices onto my comp (in the most convenient manner), being able to save the recorded stuff in .wav format later, tell me about your experience. Thanks.