Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Autoplaylist result sorting question (Read 6686 times) previous topic - next topic

Autoplaylist result sorting question

Since assigned autoplaylists are 'locked' i wonder if there any way to sort output result something like ORDER BY in ordinary SQL syntax or any method to obtain similar functionality.

Happy new year to you all! 

Reply #1
"Sort format: " with "Keep entire playlist sorted" checked in the Autoplaylist Manager?

Reply #2
"Sort format: " with "Keep entire playlist sorted" checked in the Autoplaylist Manager?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=353634"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks! Missed that one!

Any tip on how to make sorting descending?

Reply #3
I'm wondering how to sort it descending as well. Tried sorting with $sub(0,%play_count%), but it won't take that as valid input.

Reply #4
I'm wondering how to sort it descending as well. Tried sorting with $sub(0,%play_count%), but it won't take that as valid input.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=356244"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

try, $num($sub(99,%play_count%),2) you might be alright without the $num, if you use 1-5 and then sub from 6 or something, but to be safe, the $num will make sure that everything gets padded with zeros for maximum sorting!

Reply #5
Thanks! The $num did the trick. Seems like it needs to be positive integers as well.

Reply #6
How about sorting in descending order using the %last_played% option?

Reply #7
And also, is there a way to limit the result to say 50?