Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Never Use Windows X! For It Is Made By And For... (Read 2188 times) previous topic - next topic

Never Use Windows X! For It Is Made By And For...

windowsx.idz.net
Look at what he has to say about what Peter P. had to say to him.
Under the headline "17/10/2002 Winamp3 Extension Patch, Violator?"

This is lame, what an s hole..
Any thoughts?

edit: i've decided to include it here

Uhh... I never thinking about this before. Update the same product everyday but this MUST to do! Mr. Peter who made critical updates feels angry with me so much about adding his update to my package. And he says

"bullshit... most of these "fixes" are just repackaged by them from my wa3update. also, wa3update is supported by us (well, sort of), while their "patch" isnt. *whack*PS. looks like you have violated propery of AOL, you will be hearing from our lawyers soon."

All lies. How rude he is! I know that I'm wrong about adding his patch without asking him before but I tell Fileconnect.net website about critical updates belongs to him. It's too much! He lies people that my patch was a fake one and clones. News from Fileconnect.net is only new update from "Winamp3 3.0.1 Extension Patch" And he says I had violated propery of AOL... Did he know that 3.0b has removed AOL? I just fixed Wasabi engine from original file. So, he's the worst! Now I change my product name to "Winamp3 Extension Patch" and removed his update. I don't want to talk about this guy anymore. Grab my new update here

Grab this file and tell me it doesn't annoy you to death...

Never Use Windows X! For It Is Made By And For...

Reply #1
He is in violation of the license agreements of both Winamp3 Update and Winamp3.  I think the AOL Lawyers have been contacted