Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Weird Websites (Read 4103 times) previous topic - next topic

Weird Websites

Reply #1
I know of an amazingly funny/weird website.  The only thing is thats it have some over 18 stuff!!!  So I don't think I should post it here.

Weird Websites

Reply #2
Yep, got some weird sites..

doodie.com - sick and twisted, visited this site two years ago several times, never again ...

When Will It End? - a site of a guy who takes a picture of himself every single day of his life. You can actually watch him grow by viewing the pictures, cool. (takes a long time for the page to load)

Your weight on other worlds - it's cool, try it.

The Really Big Button That Doesn't Do Anything - it sure as hell doesn't... i mean it, it doesn't.. don't waste your time clicking here.. (buy you will )

PeterPan's Fashion Pages! - ...now i'm warning you, this is very, very GROSS! I thought to myself, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH NO OH HOW DISTURBING. (no adult content, but will still make your mouth instictively open)

notepad.org - "notepad.org  - The Internet's most versatile HTML editor"

Weird Websites

Reply #3
I couldn't resist clicking that big red button

Weird Websites

Reply #4
Damn you all, I clicked on that red button six times! I just couldn't resist 
(I blame it on having flu)

Weird Websites

Reply #5
www.raus.de

Translation: It says "Do not click here!". I take no responsibility if you do.