Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mtrh No Longer A Part Of Ha (Read 4479 times) previous topic - next topic

Mtrh No Longer A Part Of Ha

Just wanted to let everyone know that MTRH (one of the more prominent posters on the site) asked me to delete his account earlier today.  I have no idea why, and he wouldn't give me a reason, but at any rate, he no longer has an account here.  If you want more information I suggest contacting him directly.

I just wanted to make this post so that people don't ask why he's no longer in the member list.

Reply #1
just wondering, aren't all of his posts gone now as well?
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Reply #2
just wondering, aren't all of his posts gone now as well?

No.  Posts from deleted members still show up, just that under the member name it says "unregistered".

Reply #3
No.  Posts from deleted members still show up, just that under the member name it says "unregistered".

ha! I get it. sorry, i had a somewhat un-bright moment. (the keyword is deleted member, this certainly does explain why i can't search for posts by that member... BIG duh!  )
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Reply #4
well if you can't search his posts...

Reply #5

Reply #6
No  :'(

he was an alright guy

Reply #7
i Dont know the guy, but it always sad to lose a "head"
Sven Bent - Denmark

Reply #8
The only times I hear this kind of thing happen is when sb needs to bury himself in work / exam preparation and can't pry himself off the forum no how...

Reply #9
I'm sorry to hear that MTRH isn't with HA anymore. I hope that this is only a temporary absence, but more importantly, I hope nothing serious has happened to him.

Best of luck, MTRH!

Reply #10
Is PiMP gone as well?

Reply #11
No....
rc55.com - nothing going on

Reply #12
Sad to hear indeed.