Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Signature In Html (Read 6787 times) previous topic - next topic

Signature In Html

Reply #25
Yes, thats excellent news, now I can make some small mods to my avatar!

Signature In Html

Reply #26
You really should look into PNG as well..  Since it has far better transparency features.

Signature In Html

Reply #27
SK,

R u using PhotoShop also?

Xenno
No one can be told what Ogg Vorbis is...you have to hear it for yourself
- Morpheus

Signature In Html

Reply #28
I use photoshop 7

If you are interested in morphing images, You might wanna have a look at this
LINK.  Its a free download but just has an annoying reminder each time you start it up!

Signature In Html

Reply #29
Jen,

Yeah, I looked at the morpher. Looks good. I'll try it. What are u using to animate your speaker GIF? Morpheus?
OR: GIF Animator (I think it's called that) is a fully functional 15 day trial.

Xenno

edit>It will be interesting to see how it (Morpheus) works on such a small (100x100) image
No one can be told what Ogg Vorbis is...you have to hear it for yourself
- Morpheus

Signature In Html

Reply #30
Im using Animagic to create the animation.  My avatar only consists of 2 images edited in photoshop and then added repeatedly to Animagic to create the booming effect!

If you look at my speakers top edge, it looks like its vibrating very fast, Its tricking the eye somehow, I dunno how, but looks cool