Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A Device.... (Read 3454 times) previous topic - next topic

A Device....

Acting as a small Ampilfier... ( This feature is not important and can be excluded )
Have Remote Controller...
Have AUX in to allow me to play my music through this device..
Allow to have speaker linked to this devices....
Also allow me to play a portable CD and plug it with it....

Have button allow me to choose play CD or switch to AUX. ( in this case my computer) and allow me to adjust vloume through it.

It is really like a normal amplifier with HI Fi system. However i think the whole system is too expensive and i think i could get a better speaker by my self. And i need this device..... does any body know if such devices exist??

A Device....

Reply #1
Acting as a small Ampilfier... ( This feature is not important and can be excluded )
Allow to have speaker linked to this devices....

Do you have speakers with built in amplification?

Otherwise it does indeed look like you want a "Mini-HiFi" system....

like this one? (ok, this one is rather expensive, but has what you needed, and there are prabably cheaper types available)

A Device....

Reply #2
oh... are there hi fi with build in AUX plug in and allow me to change input via buttons??
Like from AUX to CD.. etc..

A Device....

Reply #3
It seems that you are describing an amplifier with built-in preamp.

The amplifier amplifies and allow you to connect speakers, the preamp allows you to change input.
If both are combined, you have what you asked for.

I have this:
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/av...s/hf/ax892.html
And it's doing what you are asking for.

A Device....

Reply #4
ok... makes thing simplier......

how about a very small devices that will allow me to Connect Both my computer sound line and a AUX line into it. And have a output back to a speaker......And have switch allow me to choose which input i want.

Does such devices exist.... And hopefully it would be too expensive and without quality loss..... although that is not that important...

A Device....

Reply #5
Oh... so a preamp is basically a device that allow me to change input..... so i only need a preamp

A Device....

Reply #6
ok i finally found a devices here

But i am still trying to find one which looks cooler or smaller. Does any body know of one?? i DON'T need anymore plug so features wise this devices is ok.... all i need a it to be small and cheap... and Remote is not nesseraly as well....