Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: fb0.9 b9 FLAC + embedded cue multiline problem (Read 1773 times) previous topic - next topic

fb0.9 b9 FLAC + embedded cue multiline problem

Sorry for some redundancy below

I rip my CDs to 1-file FLAC albums + external cuesheet.
When I load external cuesheet and embed it using util -> edit cuesheet -> load, everything is fine.
Until I select all tracks and add multi-line comment tag to all tracks within a FLAC file.
Embeded cuesheets becomes broken by multiline comment. When I comment separated tracks, ev is fine.

It seems that in comparison to 0.8.3, 0.9b9 "optimizes" cuesheet as I observed for REM  DATE or REM GENRE fields (and so on) and moves all similar elements to main cuesheet section instead of tracks. I wish it could handle multiline comments correctly (maybe truncate them or save as vorbis_comment tags) and not break embedded cuesheet...