Skip to main content
Topic: Eac V0.9 Beta 4 Profile Problems... (Read 1911 times) previous topic - next topic

Eac V0.9 Beta 4 Profile Problems...

EAC v0.9 Beta 4 problem: I have not so nice problems with EAC. I can't save profiles as I should (at least so I think) be able to.

Example: I configure EAC Completely using a fresh install. The last thing I do is the compression options. I configure the external program for compression to the Musepack encoder. Then I press OK and then press SHIFT + F2. I save this profile as "Plextor CD-R PX-W2410A (PiMP-Style MPC).CFG". I then go to compression options again and set user defined encoder to FLAC. I also change the "additional command line options" exactly as I did with MPC. I press ok and do SHIFT + F2. This time i save the file as "Plextor CD-R PX-W2410A (PiMP-Style FLAC).CFG". Then I go back to the first saved profile (or at least try to), by opening "Plextor CD-R PX-W2410A (PiMP-Style MPC).CFG" again through the drop-down menu in the base of EAC. Now I check the compression options, and they're set for FLAC. The FLAC Profile has is in both .CFG's. What do I do wrong?

Short explanation: It's like opening blah1.txt in notepad then resave it as blah2.txt, then open blah1.txt and it features what i saved in blah2.txt.

Reply #1
Have you tried making your changes and then changing the current profile in the combo box at the bottom of the EAC window? That will force a save. Those are awfully long file names, too. Maybe there's a problem there.

Xenno
No one can be told what Ogg Vorbis is...you have to hear it for yourself
- Morpheus

Reply #2
Have you tried making your changes and then changing the current profile in the combo box at the bottom of the EAC window? That will force a save. Those are awfully long file names, too. Maybe there's a problem there.

Xenno

I'll try those things when I get home later on today.  Thanks for the reply.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019