Skip to main content
Topic: lyrics (Read 4483 times) previous topic - next topic

lyrics

Is there a lyrics component for foobar2000 that will download lyrics for songs (based on filename or tag data or whatever) and then write it to tags, and then display lyrics for the song from tags if you want? Or, is there a plugin that'll download lyrics and write them to tags for, say, MediaMonkey, and then a plugin for foobar2000 that will display them?

lyrics

Reply #1
Is there a lyrics component for foobar2000 that will download lyrics for songs (based on filename or tag data or whatever) and then write it to tags, and then display lyrics for the song from tags if you want? Or, is there a plugin that'll download lyrics and write them to tags for, say, MediaMonkey, and then a plugin for foobar2000 that will display them?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=293509"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No plugin to download. You may be able to find an external program to put the lyrics in the tags, then you could use trackinfo to display the lyrics, but its not a very elegant solution. If you are already using trackinfo for something, you can copy the trackinfo dll and rename it to somehting like foo_uie_trackinfo2.dll and have a second trackinfo config.

lyrics

Reply #2
Ok, thanks, I'll see what I can find. Anyway, it might be a cool component for somebody to make, if anybody has the talent & interest.

lyrics

Reply #3
Is there a lyrics component for foobar2000 that will download lyrics for songs (based on filename or tag data or whatever) and then write it to tags, and then display lyrics for the song from tags if you want?

try that: http://www.mirkforce.net/lyricsdb/
dezisehtnys eb lliw noitulover eht

lyrics

Reply #4
Maybe it's that what you was searching for: Lyrics Panel 

lyrics

Reply #5
looks good to me! I'll check it out and follow its development!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020