Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

[help] Drag drop tab name

Reply #1
Hi, welcome =)

I use this, it works pretty good.
Code: [Select]
%album%\$directory(%_path%,2)

Hope it was what you wanted =)

Edit: Maybe it just works from explorer, the option to create name from folder is already there (you have it enabled on your pic)

I think it's the plugin you're using, foo_explorer or Albumlist? That need the ability to create the name, not sure.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #2
Hi, welcome =)

I use this, it works pretty good.
%album%\$directory(%_path%,2)

Hope it was what you wanted =)

Edit: Maybe it just works from explorer, the option to create name from folder is already there (you have it enabled on your pic)

I think it's the plugin you're using, foo_explorer or Albumlist? That need the ability to create the name, not sure.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305625"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Work nicce, thank you

Reply #3
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I using Playlist Tree which can be found [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29435]here[/url] 
Your script not seem work with the music genre (rock, pop...)  ... Its that possible to have simply the node name and not use any infomation in the database like %album% %_path%?
Thanks
-----

After post the question, I found this solution for music genre... 
%album%\$directory(%_path%,2)\%genre%
but it depent always de the infomation from the database, and not the nodes name

Reply #4
If you're using Playlist Tree, why not activate the option to create a playlist with the name of the node when you double click?  That is what I do.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019