Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cue-sheets (Read 1948 times) previous topic - next topic

Cue-sheets

I was wondering if there is a standard on how to build a cue-sheet for audio cd's ?

I'm asking this because i got some lossless albums ripped in seperate tracks, but i got no cue-sheet for these albums. I like to have them so i can burn them with the original gaps and so on.

Yesterday i found a program that can create a cue-sheet from the information found on freedb, the only thing is that it creates cue-sheets for single wav albums. Program can be found here: CueMaster.

The next step would be to edit the cue-sheet by hand ofcourse, but how do i do that ? Do any of you guys know a website where it is explained, as i haven't found a good one yet ..

Thanks.

Cue-sheets

Reply #1
There used to be a website with the CUE format definitions, but I can't seem to find it in my bookmarks mess. Anyway, the Windows shareware program CDRWin comes with a manual that describes the CUE sheet format and includes a few examples (see under Advanced Topics).

Cue-sheets

Reply #2
Anyway, the Windows shareware program CDRWin comes with a manual that describes the CUE sheet format and includes a few examples (see under Advanced Topics).

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it.