Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone having problems downloading configs? (Read 3402 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone having problems downloading configs?

Is anyone else having problems downloading the configs listed here? I have downloaded everyone (by clicking and also right clicking and choosing Save As..) - and they ALL are corrupted.

If anyone happens to have these configs saved, could you email them to me please?

Thanks!

Reply #1
I have also tried downloading other zip files (not in the configs section) from other portions of the Foobar2k section of the forums with the same results.  All resulting files are corrupted.

I also tried from another computer with same results.

I can download zip files from off the net without problem. Could this be a PHP + zip related issue?

Reply #2
Wow you guys, 36 views and not one person has bothered to see if they could download and open any of these files? How about a little help here?

anyone?????

Reply #3
Jeeez, chill out a bit. First of all 36 views is nothing, second of all maybe they didn't feel like it.

I really don't think there is a need to bump a thread after just 3 hours. This is a support forum not a Mc Donalds drive though.

And now to your question. No these files aren't corrupted for me.

Reply #4
Hey Pic, wasn't trying to be rude, especially being new here. It's just how I operate for others - if I see their post and I could to a 5 second test for them and let them know if it works or not for me, I would be glad to.

Thank you for checking this for me.

Reply #5
Yes, these files aren't corrupted, they're just double-compressed-like.
If you decompress them to another directory (different from where downloaded files are), files will be extracted.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2020