Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Azrael 5.8 (Read 321378 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Azrael 5.8

Reply #150
Try clicking the big button labled "Playlist view display settings" on the "Playlist View" tab of the ColumnsUI config. At the bottom of the box that pops up you should see an entry called "Selected item frame colour." Click it.

I think you can handle it from there.

Reply #151
Try clicking the big button labled "Playlist view display settings" on the "Playlist View" tab of the ColumnsUI config. At the bottom of the box that pops up you should see an entry called "Selected item frame colour." Click it.

I think you can handle it from there.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=325264"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

LOL.. i didn't even think of looking there. i was sifting through every little detail of the code, and it was right in front of my face the whole time.

thanks.

Reply #152
I use foobar 0.9 beta 8, with columns_ui and the newest release of Azrael.

My directory structure is Artist\Album\Tracknumber Title, and my files are all tagged appropriately (I'm still figuring out how I'm going to do various artists). I've got quite a few "albums" of various unreleased/live stuff from artists, and they normally didn't have Tracknumber tags, for obvious reasons. However, I would still prefer them to be displayed as an "album". Could there be an option in Azrael for this, or alternatively, what should I change to enable this?

Reply #153

My directory structure is Artist\Album\Tracknumber Title, and my files are all tagged appropriately (I'm still figuring out how I'm going to do various artists). I've got quite a few "albums" of various unreleased/live stuff from artists, and they normally didn't have Tracknumber tags, for obvious reasons. However, I would still prefer them to be displayed as an "album". Could there be an option in Azrael for this, or alternatively, what should I change to enable this?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=327176"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well the album mode of Azrael is based on tracknumbering,
so doing a "Auto track number" on the albums will do the trick and make them look like albums!

Also for various artists you can add the tag "various=1" this will make them so as various artist albums!

Reply #154

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=327176"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well the album mode of Azrael is based on tracknumbering,
so doing a "Auto track number" on the albums will do the trick and make them look like albums!

Also for various artists you can add the tag "various=1" this will make them so as various artist albums!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=327183"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Very good looking theme, thanks!

But I have one question:
Is there any way to make albums appear as albums without retagging them?
The reason is I have a lot of scene mp3-releases, and unfortunately most groups just don't bother tagging the tracks correctly... And to be allowed to share my music I musn't retag the files...

Reply #155
Very good looking theme, thanks!

But I have one question:
Is there any way to make albums appear as albums without retagging them?
The reason is I have a lot of scene mp3-releases, and unfortunately most groups just don't bother tagging the tracks correctly... And to be allowed to share my music I musn't retag the files...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329302"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well you will need a string that guess' then,
and Azrael doesn't guess and never will.

Reply #156
Is it hard for a beginner like me to add some lines which makes Azrael guess the track numbers?
If that's impossible, how do I do that "auto track number" thing?

Reply #157
Azrael 5.7 RC6
Has been released!
See first post for more info!

Reply #158
Hello I'm wondering if there is a work around to the following scenario
I have a multidisc album all contained within one directory with a filename structure of Disc#Track#. Song Title eg.
101. Purple Haze
102. Killing Floor
103. Hey Joe
201. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
202. Burning Of The Midnight Lamp
301. Stone Free
302. Spanish Castle Magic
401. Message To Love
402. Earth Blues

However with Azrael 5.7 RC6 The tracks are listed in the following order
Message To Love
Purple Haze
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Stone Free
Burning Of The Midnight Lamp
Earth Blues
etc.

Reply #159
Sorry folks,
didn't read the first post and the instructions coming with it. play_counter is still disabled and i found no other plugin.
Thanks for reading.
difool

hi,
i love the leatest version of azrael with beta 10. now i wanted to activate play_counter nad yes it is displayed. but it does not count after the was played.
Any hints?
difool

Reply #160
I'm having trouble with importing this into coloumns UI. Wondering if someone could please help. You see everything goes black in the playlist like this:

What could be making this happen?

Reply #161
I'm having trouble with importing this into coloumns UI. Wondering if someone could please help.
What could be making this happen?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=341633"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I had the same problem with azrael using v.9 beta 13.  I found that using an older version of azrael worked.

Reply #162
Using foobar 0.9 beta 13 and foo_ui_columns 1.3 pre-alpha 16v2, I found that enabling "Use global variables for display" and "Enable legacy support for globals" under Display > Column UI > Playlist view > Globals made the config work fine again.
Hope that helps...

Reply #163
Using foobar 0.9 beta 13 and foo_ui_columns 1.3 pre-alpha 16v2, I found that enabling "Use global variables for display" and "Enable legacy support for globals" under Display > Column UI > Playlist view > Globals made the config work fine again.
Hope that helps...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=355576"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

thank, it solves my problem

Reply #164
I'm using Azrael 5.6.6, and there is a red "T" showing up beside all my track names in the playlist. Any idea what these are and how I can get rid of them?

Reply #165
I'm using Azrael 5.6.6, and there is a red "T" showing up beside all my track names in the playlist. Any idea what these are and how I can get rid of them?
Do you know about ReplayGain?
It automatically adjusts the volume so that you don't need to. It's really useful. That red T shows up because some of your songs haven't been ReplayGained.

Else, if you don't care about ReplayGain, you can remove the colomn by going to:Foobar2000 > Preferenes > Display > Columns UI > Playlist view. Then click the tab "Columns". Look down the left side and find "Title". Then look right in the display tab. Scroll to the bottom and find a section about ReplayGain and delete it.

Reply #166
Do you know about ReplayGain? It automatically adjusts the volume so that you don't need to. It's really useful. That red T shows up because some of your songs haven't been ReplayGained.

Else, if you don't care about ReplayGain, you can remove the colomn by going to:Foobar2000 > Preferenes > Display > Columns UI > Playlist view. Then click the tab "Columns". Look down the left side and find "Title". Then look right in the display tab. Scroll to the bottom and find a section about ReplayGain and delete it.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=356873"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Code: [Select]
$if(%__replaygain_track_gain%,,%_rone%|%_rtwo%$char(10007))
$if(%_albumgain%,
$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,,%_rone%|%_rtwo%$char(10007)),),
$if(%__replaygain_track_gain%,,%_rone%|%_rtwo%T)
$if(%_albumgain%,
$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,,%_rone%|%_rtwo%A),)))

I deleted these lines and got a syntax error line beside every track name. Which lines specifically should I delete?

Reply #167
I deleted these lines and got a syntax error line beside every track name. Which lines specifically should I delete?

He gave you bad advice.  Please put back the code you deleted.  All you have to do to get rid of that "T" is go to foobar2000|Preferences|Display|Columns UI|Playlist view, select the Globals tab, and where it says:

Code: [Select]
//Show ReplayGain info in title column
//0 = No, 1 = Yes
$set_global(showrt,1)

change the code from 1 to 0

Reply #168
He gave you bad advice.
Sorry I was a bit tired and not thinking straight. 
(Edit: Though in my defense it worked, but probably wasn't the right solution. Anyhoo, I'll stop talking now...)

Reply #169
I'm somewhat confused. Are the colour schemes presets or do I have to configure them myself by using the screenshots myself. If they are presets how do I change between them? Thanks.

Dw I figured it out.

Reply #170
May be "stupid" question but how can i display in left panel with album list view ?
When I install columns_ui I in the left panel i can display only playlists ??
This is what I want. http://neksus.dk/foobar/azrael.png

p.s. azrael with columns is great. thanks,.

Reply #171
i can't figure out why i always get a "?" after every track
Azrael 5.7 RC6, foobar 0.9 final and columns UI 0.1.3 pre-alpha 17v6

Reply #172
The string for 5.7 and the screenshot on the website don't really match. I actually prefer the one in the website.

Have a look

Website » http://neksus.wincustomize.com/photos.aspx?a=1&p=4&view=full
Here » http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fb2kazrael3um.png

Look at the album info (date and genre) and at the tracks numbers. Unfortunately I don't know how to change the strings.

Thank you very much!
Liberate tutemae ex inferis

Reply #173
@chilln _1ce
Glad to hear you figured it out

@ciki
Albumlist is a plugin for columns_ui also available on Musicmusic's website, there's also a help page there  Also try looking in the Columns UI thread in this forum.

@Xenion
Please provide a screenshot otherwise it is hard to imagine what the problem is

@Rash
Well, design changes have happende since the Purple screenshot was taken,
purple was one of the first colorschemes. It is possible to download old versions of Azrael where you can try to figure out what to work with. I'm affraid design changes normally are permanent on my part sry

Reply #174
Hello!

I downloaded Azrael and I also have the latest version of Columns_UI (0.1.3 pre-alpha 17v6) and foobar 0.9, but when I import the latest Azrael I get the whole playlist to be black. 

It worked great with foobar 0.8.3 and older versions of Azrael, but not the newest. Has anyone else had this experience and what should I do to solve this? I really love the Azrael config otherwise.