Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can't restore foobar, can't close foobar, (Read 1901 times) previous topic - next topic

Can't restore foobar, can't close foobar,

After a few minutes of being idle, I can't restore foobar by double clicking the icon in the system tray, not even by right clicking it and hitting 'activate'.  I also can't close it by clicking 'close', even though the program leaves from the systray, it still hangs in the task manager.

I do not have the 'foo_tunes.dll' that is known to cause this problem.

Can't restore foobar, can't close foobar,

Reply #2
After a few minutes of being idle, I can't restore foobar by double clicking the icon in the system tray, not even by right clicking it and hitting 'activate'.  I also can't close it by clicking 'close', even though the program leaves from the systray, it still hangs in the task manager.

I do not have the 'foo_tunes.dll' that is known to cause this problem.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=290913"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This is the third thread that you have started about this issue. I really wonder why this is nessecary. Please keep to your existing threads.