Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Column Error etc. (Read 2549 times) previous topic - next topic

Column Error etc.

http://img92.echo.cx/img92/2530/foobar2fu.jpg <-My screen shot

Problem:
    For the columns, i've noticed that with all the screen shots that i see, people have the columns up and running fine. for some reason i can't get mine to show, i've been to:http://music.morbo.org/wiki/columns_ui:customising and my foobar is a far cry away from being close to that. i can't even get the bar on the left to come up for the play lists. I did go to and tried out the column_UI and tried some of the things there, after applying them, saving, and even a restart i haven't even seen a change.
---

I've tried searching the forums for the answer but came up with nothing, i'm sure it's out there, if it is, sorry for the new thread. Any help with the problem is very appreciated.
Over-rated.

Column Error etc.

Reply #1
Did you change the active user interface module in Preferences->Display (at the top of that page) to Column UI?

*remember to restart foobar for the new module to be applied

Column Error etc.

Reply #2
Did you change the active user interface module in Preferences->Display (at the top of that page) to Column UI?

*remember to restart foobar for the new module to be applied
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=290657"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes it was set to column, but for some reason it didn't take. don't know why.  did it again to check, and presto! it worked. Thanks.
Over-rated.

Column Error etc.

Reply #3
Maybe someone who knows a bit more about it could shed some light on why it wouldn't work. AFAIK, even if you hit "Close" instead of "Save All"->"Close" after changing the module, the change will be applied next time foobar is launched.

Column Error etc.

Reply #4
I'll just stick with the same thread.

i can't get the playlist color to change, Prefs>Column ui>columns>colour

i'm trying to use the tab towards the bottom to change the color, but when i apply, it just changes it to black background to the column with white font.

what am i doing wrong this time around.
Over-rated.

Column Error etc.

Reply #5
I'll just stick with the same thread.

i can't get the playlist color to change, Prefs>Column ui>columns>colour

i'm trying to use the tab towards the bottom to change the color, but when i apply, it just changes it to black background to the column with white font.

what am i doing wrong this time around.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hmm, see if [a href="http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Novice_User_Guide#Basic_Color_Codes]this section[/url] of the wiki helps.