Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: speaker/soundcard combo for foobar2000? (Read 1697 times) previous topic - next topic

speaker/soundcard combo for foobar2000?

im very sorry if this doesn't count as foobar support,
but i feel most comfortable at this forum

i have a quote for logitech  z-5500 THX speakers and a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS, 7.1 soundcard for around $650 AUD (around $500 USD).

i want to know if foobar will have the correct drivers to support this card, as i don't want to change my music player.  i also was wondering if anyone could recommend something different for the same amount of money or if this will be suitable.

kindest regards,
michael.

speaker/soundcard combo for foobar2000?

Reply #1
Errrm, the drivers for your soundcard should be provided by your soundcard manufacturer and not by foobar2000.

But yes, fb2k will work with this soundcard in case that is what you were wondering. It will also work with basically any other soundcard.