Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Save Replay Gain Via SQLite? (Read 2362 times) previous topic - next topic

Save Replay Gain Via SQLite?

Hey,

Is there anyway to save replaygain information via sqlite?

I want to do this because I keep loosing the replaygain info. every time I redo my mp3s. That is rewriting the tagz. I dont mean converting.

Searched, but dont see any info on this one. Found others, but not replay gain.

Thanks a lot,
    Will
God Bless U.S.A

Reply #1
I want to do this because I keep loosing the replaygain info. every time I redo my mp3s. That is rewriting the tagz. I dont mean converting.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=289250"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

How exactly do you redo your tags when this happens?  You mean whenever you edit them, or when you rewrite tags from database?  Do you use foobar2000 do redo your tags or some other program?

Reply #2
When ever I rewrite the tags. Have used foobar2000, Tag Scanner, and mp3tag. Happens with all three.

All non standard id3v2 tagz get droped so it seems. But if I save to database in foobar using sqlite then they it wont matter of course.

I know this because I am also using the version of play counter to store the information via sqlite and same wtih Foo_quicktag + sqlite.dll. And they acted the same way before as well before I started saving via sqlite.dll. But I dont know how to do replay gain info in the same way.

Thanks,
  Will
God Bless U.S.A

Reply #3
Bump.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
  Will
God Bless U.S.A