Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Strange crash when playing WMA (Read 2461 times) previous topic - next topic

Strange crash when playing WMA

I am confused by my foobar2k!
Recently it can not play any WMA file.WMA can be added into the list and seems OK.(file's info is shown well) But while the player starts it,foobar is shutdown aotumatically. No error report left!
I am sure that every WMA is OK and my foobar worked well several weeks before.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Reply #1
Winamp started doing that for me after I installed Windows Media Player 10.  It was maybe two weeks ago.  Same symptom: auto-shutdown.  Not sure if it's related to your problem.  Anyway, good luck.

Reply #2
Winamp started doing that for me after I installed Windows Media Player 10.  It was maybe two weeks ago.  Same symptom: auto-shutdown.  Not sure if it's related to your problem.  Anyway, good luck.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=287556"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think I get the answer now! IF you use WMP10 and installed DFX for your foobar(or winamp),the symptom is coming.

thank you!