Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My new Nero AAC GUI Frontend/PlugIn (Read 29443 times) previous topic - next topic

My new Nero AAC GUI Frontend/PlugIn

Reply #25
Yes....I agree.  Completely good work! 

Reply #26
1) The Softpedia Team tested my frontend. 
Your product "AACenc32 0.79" has been tested by the Softpedia labs and found to be
completely clean of adware/spyware components.

We are impressed with the quality of your product and encourage you to keep
this high standards in the future.

More information about your product's certification and the award is available
on this page: http://www.softpedia.com/progClean/AACenc32-Clean-21806.html

Your product review page is located at:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Vi.../AACenc32.shtml

2) Thank all for interest suggestions!

I will try to embody its in futures versions (when I have more free time  ).

In the near future I plan add the pip streaming, resampling and change bit  resolutions...

Reply #27
I might have noticed something while using aacenc32.exe under audiograbber. The encoder seems to choke when tags exceed a certain length. While putting a CD on my ipod, only some of the tracks got coded into aac, for the others the encoder starts, but closes immediately without creating a file. The difference seems to be linked to the length of the tags of the track.

Similarly, if an album had a long title, every track behaved as described above, leaving no file at all at the end.

Reply #28
nothing don't work

Reply #29
nothing don't work
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309637"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've had this program for months and it has worked perfectly. I'm sure we members would like to help you, but that 3 word sentence doesn't tell us a thing. Though, maybe you didn't post that thought for help? 
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Reply #30
nothing don't work
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309637"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You need aacenc32.dll, aac.dll, and neroipp.dll in the folder. And msvcr71.dll.

Also, is there a way to use the newest features of the Nero 7 encoder in this frontend?
i.e., the sbr+ps options?

Reply #31
Also, is there a way to use the newest features of the Nero 7 encoder in this frontend?

I have tried every possible option with it, and none of my encoding show as SBR+PS in foobar2000.

Another strange thing: if I resample the source file to 22,24 or 32 before encoding with LC profile, foobar2000 later report the files as SBR instead of LC... 44kHz is ok. Anyone knows if this is a bug from foobar2000 or a limitation of the LC profile in the Nero encoder?

Reply #32

I have tried every possible option with it, and none of my encoding show as SBR+PS in foobar2000.

Another strange thing: if I resample the source file to 22,24 or 32 before encoding with LC profile, foobar2000 later report the files as SBR instead of LC... 44kHz is ok. Anyone knows if this is a bug from foobar2000 or a limitation of the LC profile in the Nero encoder?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=340976"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've been working on the same Foobar option as you and found all the answers in the post "Nero AAC and EAC".  Just use the command line and instructions for Foobar2000 and you will be good to go.

Reply #33
Another problem.  If you try to encode a HE AAC track, it still shows LC AAC in foobar, even though seemingly the HE AAC data is their and is being decoded.

Reply #34
You need aacenc32.dll, aac.dll, and neroipp.dll in the folder. And msvcr71.dll.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=340956"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Then I must be doing something wrong, because I have the following files in my folder; aacenc32.exe, aacenc32.dll, neroipp.dll and msvcr71.dll, but no aac.dll . And it works like nothing else.... Files plays and everything.  So I guess aac.dll is not really required....
"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts

Reply #35
You are probably right. My mistake.

Reply #36
This would be great if more support for the Nero 7 (v4 accenc32.dll) were added.  For instance, I'm looking to encode around 100kbps VBR, but the current version of this application only has support for the specific nero presets like "radio" and "normal" and etc.  Using these options I can only get ~80kbps (with radio) or the next step up (i think it is streaming?) at around 130kbps.  I've only just started using Nero, so I don't really know the differences between the options available in the previous versions, but I'm assuming that these were the only presets available before, whereas now there are many more?  Also, is there any way to add support for a "target" VBR kbps rate?  I know I can do this using the "calculator" function within the Nero application itself.

Reply #37
Any update on the horizon?

Reply #38
I've been having a heck of a time getting this aacenc32 to work in foobar2000.  Is there something special you have to do to make it work as a CLI encoder in the diskwriter?  I'm trying to use it with 0.8.3, becasue 0.9 doesn't have some of the components I need yet.

I have no problem getting NAAC to work, except that NAAC stopped working after about 50 encodes... but aacenc32 works at the command line now, but not foobar.

Blech... AAC is lots of fun

Reply #39
Here is my V0.8.3 Diskwriter Parameters config for aacenc32.exe

-profile "LC" -artist "%artist%" -album "%album%" -title "%title%" -track "%tracknumber%" -genre %genre% -year "%date%" -comment "%comment%" %s %d
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Reply #40
Thanks drbeachboy, but still no luck with that.  I really can't figure this out.  I'm sure that I've tried almost all the logical permutations of settings at this point, but still no go!