Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: how to disable hotkeys (Read 2813 times) previous topic - next topic

how to disable hotkeys

How do I disable the hotkeys? 

how to disable hotkeys

Reply #1
How do I disable the hotkeys? 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=273457"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Preferences/Core/Keyboard Shortcuts

I think you can just remove all the assigned shortcuts from there.

edit: before you do that, are you just worried about global shortcuts (those that work even when foobar2000 isn't focused)?  Or do you actually want to disable all keyboard shortcuts whatsoever so that pressing keys on your keyboard have almost no effect inside foobar2000?

how to disable hotkeys

Reply #2
I don't want the hotkeys, much less global hotkeys. There must be an option (to enable/disable) there somewhere... The "delete the shorcuts" option is...err...rather crude...

how to disable hotkeys

Reply #3
The "delete the shorcuts" option is...err...rather crude... [a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=274282"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It works, and is less crude than ripping the corresponding keys out of your keyboard.

Either a key is bound to a function or not; there is no bound-but-not-currently-used switch in fb2k.

how to disable hotkeys

Reply #4
... and is less crude than ripping the corresponding keys out of your keyboard.

big LOL