Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Plugin Album List is erroneous (Read 2936 times) previous topic - next topic

Plugin Album List is erroneous

took me a lifetime to circle this problem but finally i have got the suspect: whenever i add the tab Album list to my (ui_columns-)interface, i get the following errors...
Code: [Select]
ERROR (foo_matroska) : Matroska: unable to find a "A_AC3" packet decoder object.
ERROR (foo_input_std) : referenced file doesn't exist
ERROR (foo_matroska) : Matroska: unable to find a "A_AC3" packet decoder object.

i figure there are some broken files in one of the directories it parses but it's very annoying having that console pop up every time i start foobar and the errors are so general i don't even know which files are broken. what i'm not going to do is check my whole collection for broken files. so is there anything to alleviate this problem? clearly, i am outwitted...
maybe album list could be altered to the point that it spits out which files are actually broken (at which point the input-plugins spat out the error)? i mean it's really only an annoyance since the generated list is working, as far as i can tell complete and everything, only the error really bugs me.

Reply #1
The error occures when album list scans the database and happens upon some broken entries. The error messages are not generated by the album list component itself, so they can't be fixed there. A solution to the problem is still under consideration.

Reply #2
A solution to the problem is still under consideration.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=272437"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes, i thought so - well thanks for your quick reply.