Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Diskwriter problem (Read 1643 times) previous topic - next topic

Diskwriter problem

Even though I have all of the Diskwriter plugins installed from Case's site, only 3 of them show up: the Musepack encoder, the LAME mp3, and the tooLame mp2 encoder. the CLI encoder also does work.

I tried reinstalling the diskwriter plugin in case I had it corrupted, but it still does not recognize them.

Checking the fb2k process with SiSoft Sandra tells me that all of the plugins are loaded, so this is probably not the case of a missing DLL file (such as msvcr71.dll).

Any ideas how to fix this? I might've missed some kind of update for the diskwriter. Altough that might not be the case as the diskwriter plugin I have currently is the same as the one on the official site.

Diskwriter problem

Reply #1
OK, I figured it out. Legacy output for Monkey's Audio did not work as it isn't used, the option is there because it's a hangover from the older versions of Foobar (which I just installed over the new version). I just had to add new options for it under the diskwriter tab.