Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1810232 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #975
Here is my foobar2k:

Between, PNG images seems not to work for me. Buttons are drawn but transperancy support is missing. The black or white border is drawn round every button and it looks ugly...

--
vir

Foobar Gallery

Reply #976
Small update ... now with Explorer Tree and Playlist Tree.

[a href="http://img156.echo.cx/img156/6396/foogantblaurot7hr.png" target="_blank"]

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar Gallery

Reply #977
What? So few people use the default UI?  I think you can do some nifty things with it.  Maybe I'll check out this Columns UI thing one day.  Until then, enjoy my current title formatting. 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #978
Its pretty nice, actully. But we like the fact we can seperate the info, change its contents and colours more easily then when its in a single string

Foobar Gallery

Reply #979
@crx - good taste in music  Also, I'm a minimalist too, but give Columns UI a play.  You might like it (and you can use it to strip foobar down to an even more minimal layout).

"more minimal" (heh)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #980
[a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/crx/Music/fb2k.gif" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #981
Thanks, guys.  I'll give Columns UI a try some time.  I've only been using foobar2000 for a few days. 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #982
Well here's in my fb2k finally after searching the forums a lot.
I borrowed a lot of ideas.  
This is a 1280x1024 image.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302245"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You might want to check the option in Column UI that says the playback button image has mouse over images included.  Can't remember the exact name of the option, but it is on the last tab (I think).  I would be more specific, but fb2k is converting my FLAC files right now....only 1200 or so left.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302332"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for the tip. I checked the option but i didn't notice anything different when passing the mouse over the image. Is it that my image has no mouse-over effect?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #983
Oh, what I was saying was that I use a plugin called 'foo_syfm' to load TAGZ configurations that I download, the problem is that they only seem to work if I have columns ui off, like... if I use the default interface. If i use columns ui as my interface, then the playlist changes do not take effect. Is it supposed to be that way? I would like to have a TAGZed playlist interface, but id miss my panels too much. I dunno, but thanks for reading~

Foobar Gallery

Reply #985
Oh, what I was saying was that I use a plugin called 'foo_syfm' to load TAGZ configurations that I download, the problem is that they only seem to work if I have columns ui off, like... if I use the default interface. If i use columns ui as my interface, then the playlist changes do not take effect. Is it supposed to be that way? I would like to have a TAGZed playlist interface, but id miss my panels too much. I dunno, but thanks for reading~
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302628"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

after all, foo_syfm is a default ui preset loader :x

Foobar Gallery

Reply #986
Mine...

[a href="http://home.centurytel.net/jabba/foo.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #987
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

There is a LOT of TAGZing you can do with the Columns UI playlist, just take a look at some peoples setups, or download some formatting strings from here [a href="http://foobar.nub4life.net/columns/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=5]http://foobar.nub4life.net/columns/pafiled...n=category&id=5[/url] and tear them apart to see how they work.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #988
Can someone please code for me this simple status bar, I'm trying whole day with no luck. You don't have to mess with color, I'll change it.

I would be very thankful.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #989
Mine...

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302706"][{POST_SNAPBACK}]

Here they are... Click

I included the .fcs file, the track info config, and the buttons i modified.

The main playlist is just an old version of Azreal, the track info panel is something i modified from one that was posted in the track info thread.  The buttons are a more spaced out version of the elevator 04 buttons.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #990
Can someone please code for me this simple status bar, I'm trying whole day with no luck. You don't have to mess with color, I'll change it.

[a href="http://www.imageshack.us" target="_blank"] )

Foobar Gallery

Reply #991
Why not just use
Code: [Select]
$char(9)[%_time_elapsed%] $progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_time_total_seconds%,5,'• ',$rgb(171,49,51)'• ')
(and change the bullets to whatever character you like). You can also change the 5 to whatever number you like to make the progressbar longer.

edit: there's still some tweaking in the code (I just copypasted my own progressbar code there), but I have no time to edit it now.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #992
I just pasted the progress bar that i have in my trackinfo, which I got from someone in the trackinfo thread, like I said, I'm a beginner.

EDIT: the original code that I pasted had a nice transition-effect progress bar, but for the code I posted, I removed the transition bits. I assume that transitions aren't possible with $progress/$progress2.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #993
Why not just use
Code: [Select]
$char(9)[%_time_elapsed%] $progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_time_total_seconds%,5,'• ',$rgb(171,49,51)'• ')
(and change the bullets to whatever character you like). You can also change the 5 to whatever number you like to make the progressbar longer.

edit: there's still some tweaking in the code (I just copypasted my own progressbar code there), but I have no time to edit it now.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302869"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I <3 you dude. Its the little things that make our configs awesome and add to our players.

God i love Foobar.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #994

Updated, little tweaks here and there, much smoother now if you ask me. Special thanks to anza and Neil K for helping with status bar code.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #995
Wow, awesome config, what font is it? Franklin Gothic?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #996
Wow, awesome config, what font is it? Franklin Gothic?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302914"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks!

Yes, Franklin Gothic Medium, 7.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #997
miniml, care to share your config?
We're all just noise on the wires..

Foobar Gallery

Reply #999
keeping it fairly simple