Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1810222 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2425
but wouldn't that require to sepperate each icon on there? the fcs that was on musicmusic's website was an fcs and therefore worked like a charm.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375018"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think that's how it works now, an image for each button.
I could be wrong though.
we was young an' full of beans

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2426
[a href="http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bilderman0013xm.png" target="_blank"] .

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2427
Is there anyway to disable the windows selection color when the mouse hovers on the buttons? I know I saw it somewhere in the dialogs, but I can't remember... using 0.9.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2428
Right-click on the buttons, select "Customise..." and set "Appeareance" to "No edges".

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2429
but wouldn't that require to sepperate each icon on there? the fcs that was on musicmusic's website was an fcs and therefore worked like a charm.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375018"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think that's how it works now, an image for each button.
I could be wrong though.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375026"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yeah but the guy who uploaded them, uploaded them as 1 file.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2430
Thanks that worked great! But now the text labels are on the bottom, but I have them set to "right"

Any ideas?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2431
nice colors, can i get the fcs from you?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hello crono cloud, no problem, get it [a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/temp/spex04-mazy-mod.rar]here[/url]. i have to repeat that spex04 made that config, i only customized it with colors etc.

Have a look at mine. In my opinion nothing beats it because I had to make my own  dark theme & visual style (I've never seen a visual style with dark backgrounds and light fonts, because it cant be done with only a visual style.. it also has to be done with a theme.) Then I matched foobar to it.... I'm totally sick of all these bright white themes for everything that burn my eyes. Right now I can sit in the dark and stare at foobar without squinting  (I have a 20.1 widescreen lcd btw, which makes it extra bright.)[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yatahaze, have you, by any chance, missed my old post [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=30988&st=2000&p=358777&#entry358777]here[/url]?. i'm going to repost the screenshots (+ newer ones from TrueLaunchBar's forum here). i have to note i'm not using this dark theme anymore (although i would like to), as i have to work with quite a few programs that don't take dark themes, sadly, into account.

also, could you tell me what font are you using for toaster? and full-resolution screenshots would be nice .

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']animated gif, 292kB
resolution 1920 x 1200[/span]

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'](1920 x 1200, 1MB)[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2432
Nice theme... I think I have seen it before, just forgot about it. I don't like the album grouping thing, because I have albums that dont have track numbers. I'm not gonna go hunting through my 45,000+ mp3s to tag everything.. (would ruin the .sfv files too)... so that's why I dont use that. Maybe some people think it's ugly without it, I dunno... I found it a LOT harder to find what I wanted when skimming through a playlist... it's a lot easier to find something when it says it 15 times in a row instead of just once with gaps in between... not sure why so many people like it, maybe it's purely just for looks

Full res screenshots, the last one is the original visual style before my modifications:
[a href="http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ytzfb060324lgcomp1tz.jpg" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2433
Anyone else have any dark themes? Show 'em off... I love em! 
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Mine (again...), from about three pages back...

[a href="http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=latestversion2bn.jpg][/url]
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2434
spex04's config (it's really nice and easy on eyes) with few changes ...

edit: added second screenshot with more compact setup
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=374725"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

How do you set the toolar on the bottom? That's exactly how I wanted too.

Kenneth

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2435

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Chri5/Foobart.jpg

Got the fcs of off this thread from a few pages back. Thanks to whoever is responsible, I really like it.

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please use thumbnails or links instead of embedding large images in your posts[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2436

Kenneth
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375236"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You need to use column ui's new layout feature for positioning toolbars and panels.
love, IAN
droptothetop.com/

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2437
Where do I get it and how do I find that feature?

Ouch.. I totally ruined my foobar by taking out the current columns ui and replacing it with the current, which doesnt work (because I guess it's for 0.9).. now I gotta put everything back the way it was....

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2438

Kenneth
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375236"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You need to use column ui's new layout feature for positioning toolbars and panels.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375240"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I went in the Display > Column UI > Layout Tab. But I still not able to figure how to do it. Can you give me an example with some steps?

Kenneth

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2439
Right-click whatever's there in the list. It'll say something about replacing the base. You want to choose either a vertical splitter or a horizontal splitter. Think of it like columns and rows in HTML. If you want one panel on top of another, you need a vertical splitter with two panels attached to it. If you want two panels on top of two other panels, you need a vertical splitter with two horizontal splitters attached to it and two panels attached to each of those horizontal splitters.
~

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2440
I dont have that tab... what version of columns_ui has it? I tried upgrading mine and it wouldnt load the .dll, because I thought it was for 0.9 only... am I wrong?

I'm getting the feeling this is only for 0.9 

0.1.3 pre-alpha 1
- Updated to 0.9 alpah 19 SDK
- Configurable layout for main UI area

I got some new screenshots, since I messed up my config and had to reposition all the windows again, now I have them the way I originally wanted. (I couldn't put anything along the top because I took everything away from that section.)

I have the now playing text on my desktop (DesktopX object that gets the title information from the foobar text writer plugin.) I updated my theme a bit, I changed all my quick launch icons so they all match and look cool. I still need to edit the theme some more to get rid of the white line thats on the bottom and right of the album art panel on foobar.

I could use some better buttons... anyone have any recommendations? They have to be WIDE like the ones I have, otherwise it looks stupid with the way I have it setup. Actually I really want those ones that My name is Mud has... those would fit perfect I think. Anyone got a link?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2441
Another modyfication ;]

Screenshot

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']Moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2442
Another modyfication ;]

Screenshot
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375397"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

perfect  please share!

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']Moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2443
Here's my current setup (finally got it the way I wanted it)...

It's based on mazy's fcs.

EDIT: Note to self, never link directly to images.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2444
Some iTunes-inspired simplicity:

Still with tango buttons and some subtle album-separation lines in the playlist.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2445
Mazy could you share your foobar's config of the darktheme?

thx

yatahaze, have you, by any chance, missed my old post here?. i'm going to repost the screenshots (+ newer ones from TrueLaunchBar's forum here). i have to note i'm not using this dark theme anymore (although i would like to), as i have to work with quite a few programs that don't take dark themes, sadly, into account.

also, could you tell me what font are you using for toaster? and full-resolution screenshots would be nice .

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']animated gif, 292kB
resolution 1920 x 1200[/span]

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'](1920 x 1200, 1MB)[/span]

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375074"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2446
Here is my 0.9:

Formatting is Azrael with Dark Red Colour Theme

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2447
Mine is fairly plain but I like it...

Foobar2000 0.9 with Columns UI..

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2448
My first layout for foobar 0.9

[a href="http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap10ah.jpg" target="_blank"] and trackinfo bugfixes (dynamic datas)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2449
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375221"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Mine (again...), from about three pages back...

[a href="http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=latestversion2bn.jpg" target="_blank"]