Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1810235 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2225
My first post 

[a href="http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobar20004eh.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2226

a work in progress....

i would call it "autumn" because of the magic colors. you may not like them. thats because your taste is intoxicated with the plastic they put in the drinking water nowadays.   btw : my system color sheme is based on rgb 50 50 100, wich is pure melatonin magic

watch the diagnonal blue slashes "\" in albums wich are marked as complete. the code is simple: $repeat( ,$sub($tracknumber(3),1))\

or the diagonal green highlighted letters in noncomplete albums. they make it easy to see with a blink of an eye if all tracknumbers are present.

code equally simple. stripped down, not tested like that
$puts(light,$substr(%album%,%tracknumber%,%tracknumber%))

$trim(
$substr(%album%,1,$sub(%tracknumber%,1))
%_lightcolor%$if($stricmp($get(light), ),•,$get(light))
$substr(%album%,$add(%tracknumber%,1),300)
)

i am not publishing the whole fcs, because the code contains much personal stuff, like spliting album and artist by occourance of semicolon, using "folder" tag and custom attributes ......

i can copy files to my portable using masstagger. their path on masstagger will be written to the tag "attrib-a"of the local file. now i can delete a remote file in the portable by selecting the local file and acting on the stored path (with "open with" plugin)

trackinfo panel will tell me, whether i have renamed or retagged or converted a local file since it was copied to the portabel, by comparing local path and local tags with the stored path. it will also compair wether the local tags and the local filepath and directory structure are in sync.

i am using powerpro macros (ppro.org) to act on foobar, especially to act on masstagger wich saves me hours!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=366013"][{POST_SNAPBACK}]

Very imaginative. It's a little dark and cluttered for me but that's cool. I was considering doing something very similar to the color scheme before I settled on my current setup. The diagonal coloring is also something I considered doing but decided against. Overall, I can appreciate all the time that went into it.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2227
My "Notebook@Livingroom Stereo" full screen foobar!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=365356"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have absolutely no idea what is going on there...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=365376"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have a Notebook attached to my living room stereo. It has a functional and simple full screen foobar in which I (and, important: my wife!) can navigate completely and simple with the keyboard.
On track and playlist change foo_osd comes in for 5 seconds.

4% at time before the end of a track, the playing row switches from green to red.

To the left you see the varying background color: This is a file quality indicator, darker=better.

To the right, the red background indicates this is the loudest track of an album (trackgain=albumgain)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2228
0.9 RC and Columns UI 0.1.3 pre-alpha 17v2.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2229
[a href="http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobar7lx.jpg" target="_blank"][/b][/color][/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2232
0.9 RC and Columns UI 0.1.3 pre-alpha 17v2.

[a href="http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=200602232am.png" target="_blank"]

i need to stop being lazy and make my own one...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2233
I've bored on waiting for components update, so customized my new foobar2000 look which compatible with all fonts for versions 0.7 to 0.9 without ui_columns.  New installation should be worked.

[span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%']OrangeLite[/span]
[a href="http://www.andyaska.com/temp/myfoobar2000.jpg" target="_blank"] I may create blue color set after completed.

Is there any function detecting last track's information? such like last track's no or album, artist.  because %singletrack% seems not work in this case.  I want to check is current track's album same as last track or not.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2234
updated mine a little bit!

edit: whoops here is the thumbnail

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2235
I updated to .9RC (2/24) and the new columns ui yesterday.  I went with a whole new look (I modified somebody elses fcs.)
here's mine

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2236
here's mine:

chiwou, could i have your code for your album view?
or anyone's really.

thanks a lot

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2238
minimalistic setup. the way i like it.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2239

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2241

since i'm using 0.9, i can't customize it a lot due to the fact that an SDK isnt out yet and a lot of plugins arent ported. but the setup that i have is still nice

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2242

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2244
Thats pretty nice. Love the colors.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2245
Thanks.

I've been playing a bunch of old nintendo games recently so perhaps that's been an influence.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2246
heavily inspired from Psyphre's layout

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2248
same track info config

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=368665"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sweet buttons. Link please?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2249
Hi.
My first post here