Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1810196 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #201
<--So, here's mine fb2k. Thanks Neksus for great config & color scheme! -->
[a href="http://img78.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img78&image=foobar5nr.png" target="_blank"] this is actually just a spectrum analyzer. thanks for remark. changed 
(though i should say, having a real equalizer as a tab in Columns UI sidepanel would be nice)
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true /Robert Wilensky/

Foobar Gallery

Reply #202
I see playlists always at the lower righthand side of the screen. I don't know how, but would the tabbed panel plugin allow me to put the (vertical) volume slider at the right hand side of the playlist?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #204
Here is my config. With thanks to Cosmo for uploading his playlist config:

screenshot

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: converted image to link. please do not inline images larger than 800x600 and 80KB. and preferably use the png file format for screenshots.[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #206
Congrats everybody for your work.

I'd like to try a (simple) customization for my needs: basically a couple of tabs sorted by Genre and Artist and, if possible, a panel to display the %LYRICS% tag.

The problem is, I'm new to this: can you suggest me where to start? What plug-in(s) are necessary?

TIA.

Alessandro
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=271118"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

general framework - foo_ui_columns
tabs sorted by genre/artist - foo_uie_tabs with 2 tabs of foo_uie_albumlist, each with an appropriate sorting string
panel to display %LYRICS% - foo_uie_trackinfo with %LYRICS% as formatting string (or anything else that you want to add)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=271124"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thank you very much for your help. But...

1) I now have a panel with a couple of tabs sorted by Artist and Genre. I'd like to list all songs with the same genre directly at level 2 of the tree (they are divided by artist now). Similarly, I'd like to list all songs of a certain artist regardless of the album. Is it possible?

2) foo_uie_trackinfo doesn't seem to like multilines tags: what am I missing? Also, provided there's a way to fix the multilines issue, how can I change the track info panel position? For example display it below the playlist, or at the right side?

Thanks.

Alessandro

[Edit]Fixed the multilines problem: now I need to figure out how to disable line wrapping.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #207
Can someone tell me how to change the color of the selected song within the main playlist? I have a black background and normally the song titles are white, but when the cursor is on them they get highlighted with a dark color. I don't know how to change the highlighting color.

My guess is that it is in hex somewhere in the globals....also how do you put a color in hex format?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #208
My English sucks... Forgive me :(

Foobar Gallery

Reply #209
latest version so far

screenshot

hope you like it

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: converted image to link. please do not inline images larger than 800x600 and 80KB[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #211
this is kind of cheeting but i thought i would let you know what i would really like it too work and look like without hacking programs up

screenshot

but this rocks

just hope they can make panel support for minilyrics and g-force

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: converted image to link. please do not inline images larger than 800x600 and 80KB[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #212
Here is mine 

MPC: --quality 10 --xlevel (v. 1.15s) (archive/transcoding)
MP3:  LAME 3.96.1 --preset standard (daily listening/portable)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #214

Foobar Gallery

Reply #215
how do you put the G-Force panel???

Foobar Gallery

Reply #216
You dont, you just position it ontop of your foobar and make it look as if it is in a panel

Foobar Gallery

Reply #217
Wow....some nice configs around...
here is mine...no big deal, just few color changes to fit new theme.
screenshot

for entire desktop Click Here.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #219
There are some really cool configs out there... here's mine.

Full:

Compact with controls:

Compact without controls:

Edit: Fixed links

Foobar Gallery

Reply #220
There are some really cool configs out there... here's mine.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=272582"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Cool stuff! - I love it!
How you make the minimum high for "Spectrum Analyser"?
I cann't find any way to do that. 
Maybe not possible in Foobar 0.8.2?

EDIT: Sorry, i saw now you made it with a tab! - All clear now. 

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar Gallery

Reply #221

Foobar Gallery

Reply #222
Sure
http:/pix.mail333.com/foobar/2005-02-05-by-Splinter.zip

Foobar Gallery

Reply #223
Sure
http:/pix.mail333.com/foobar/2005-02-05-by-Splinter.zip
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=272621"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not working! 

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar Gallery

Reply #224

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=271915"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That looks good. What XP theme are you using?