Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1810218 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1000
Clicky

Simple is good . I modded foo_ui_columns to look like default fb2k. But that's what I love about foobar -- its minimalism.
Edit: Changed the img to a url, because the img messed up the forum formatting.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1001
miniml, care to share your config?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's just a config from enfusion, from customize.org. You can get it here: [a href="http://www.customize.org/details/32178]http://www.customize.org/details/32178[/url]

Pretty funny, because I think this config is nicer than all others, and it's only on customize.org site, you can't find it on foobar2000 specific sites afaik. I just use different status bar code, and some other minor things, but the playlist string is the same. Be sure to read the comments there.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1002
miniml, care to share your config?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's just a config from enfusion, from customize.org. You can get it here: [a href="http://www.customize.org/details/32178]http://www.customize.org/details/32178[/url]

Pretty funny, because I think this config is nicer than all others, and it's only on customize.org site, you can't find it on foobar2000 specific sites afaik. I just use different status bar code, and some other minor things, but the playlist string is the same. Be sure to read the comments there.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303048"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i know, that config on customize.org has been around for a long time. i disagree about it been nicer than all the others.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1003
foobar2000 noob here - I've been stumbling my way through customization since I downloaded it two days ago  , so it's not too exciting yet (though I like it much more than my previous looks with Winamp and iTunes). Can you tell that I like monochromatic color schemes?

Link

(Oh, and the lack of albums and tracknumbers isn't due to laziness/oversight on my part. I'm currently showing my "free" playlist, which is music that I've downloaded freely and legally online, and many of those bands/artists don't release songs in "album" format.)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1004
i've been test driving v0.9 beta 4 and been impressed so far, well done and keep up the good work.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1005
i've been test driving v0.9 beta 4 and been impressed so far, well done and keep up the good work.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303059"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Very nice. Where can I find this nice background of yours?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1006
i know, that config on customize.org has been around for a long time. i disagree about it been nicer than all the others.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303051"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

OK, it's nicer than others to me. :)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1007
My foobar

but i m trying to switch to columns ui and adapt it but i will certainly ask for some advices in a near future  since i m struggling for details 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1008
Im sure everyone here will be happy to help you

Or, At least i can say i will

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1009

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Very nice. Where can I find this nice background of yours?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303074"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I liked the images they used in [a href="http://www.fatoe.com/]http://www.fatoe.com/[/url] so i but them together in photoshop to make a background, its 1280x1024.

enjoy.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1010
Using tweaked azrael 5, converted so that I can use it in 0.9 beta.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1011
Revamped my config

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1013
Nice, the white stripes are a good band (notice you got two names cropped up )

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1014

I should edit those colors to fit more to the desktop.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1015
Nice, the white stripes are a good band (notice you got two names cropped up )
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303371"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Aye  Haven't run it through freedb yet, thanks.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1016
Im sure everyone here will be happy to help you

Or, At least i can say i will
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303167"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks , I ll ask my questions in the Columns UI thread though , i don t want to be flamed 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1017

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303059"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hey, do you have that FCS?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1018
This looks like default UI to me. Default UI doesn't use .fcs, only regular formatting.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1019
[image]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303329"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You have 3 new albums there that I really want 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1020
Added some track info code stolen from someone and modded

hi

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1021
Oh my god, the first person to use a (modified) version of my trackinfo. YAY.

Edit: Any chance of getting your columns setup (.fcs)?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1022
Yeah, pretty nice style there. though ill stick to my own, matters of pride

Foobar Gallery

Reply #1024
Oh my god, the first person to use a (modified) version of my trackinfo. YAY.

Edit: Any chance of getting your columns setup (.fcs)?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303469"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'd like to second that request for tool's fcs. Very nice.