Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [request] Lyrics Panel (Read 236428 times) previous topic - next topic

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #75
At last a working version !  
Congratulations

Just a few things : I think there's a bug in the mousescroll : when I scroll up the lyrics go down and vice versa 

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302744"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

When I want to fix this problem I find that when I scroll up the lyrics go up, why are you said that mousescroll up the lyrics go down?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303962"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Because that's what happen here

And Cr4wford seems to have the same problem
Confirmed: happens here too. It works the opposite way of playlist scrolling.

Alessandro

[EDIT]: Just noticed another problem: when no scrolling necessary (short lyrics) the text seem to be duplicated and the panel is flashing madly. My lyrics are in the %LYRICS% tag and have no time stamps.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #76
[EDIT]: Just noticed another problem: when no scrolling necessary (short lyrics) the text seem to be duplicated and the panel is flashing madly. My lyrics are in the %LYRICS% tag and have no time stamps.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303989"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks reports. Fixed. 

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #77
I think there's a bug in the search screen: when I right click the "lyric show" tab and do an "online search..." the artist field comes up blank on the search screen.
After manually typing in the artist name, and if the search yields no result (says: "found noting") and then when I click the "close" button, foobar hangs and sometime crashes.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303444"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Confirmed.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #78
I dont know if its a bug, but sometimes when I play a song and the plugin cant find a lyric, I get a strange numbers appearing where lyrics should be. Numbers are always the same, dunno what they mean.

Using XP, SP2, latest everything I guess

http://www.satfilm.net.pl/~cafebar/lyric.png

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #79
I dont know if its a bug, but sometimes when I play a song and the plugin cant find a lyric, I get a strange numbers appearing where lyrics should be. Numbers are always the same, dunno what they mean[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304453"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Looks like a serial key ^^

Edit: Heh. Google returns hits for 'Call of Duty: United Offensive'.
f to c to f to c

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #80
I think there's a bug in the search screen: when I right click the "lyric show" tab and do an "online search..." the artist field comes up blank on the search screen.
After manually typing in the artist name, and if the search yields no result (says: "found noting") and then when I click the "close" button, foobar hangs and sometime crashes.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303444"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Confirmed.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304320"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Will fix in next version.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #81
I dont know if its a bug, but sometimes when I play a song and the plugin cant find a lyric, I get a strange numbers appearing where lyrics should be. Numbers are always the same, dunno what they mean.

Using XP, SP2, latest everything I guess

http://www.satfilm.net.pl/~cafebar/lyric.png
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304453"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This seem that somebody had a upload test, I guess.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #82
This seem that somebody had a upload test, I guess.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Maybe someone was testing upload, but I dont think that the same person was testing upload for multiple titles using the same numbers. Anyway I found another strange behaviour. When I play a song, sometimes thee lyrics field starts to "blink". I mean numbers (other that the ones above) change very quickly. I dont know how to say it in English. One changes into another and so on. Its like numbers in the bottom->numbers on top->botom->top->...

Dont know why. It is nothing very big, as the plugin works great in most cases and I can always turn it off when something like this happens, but I thought I will just let you know 

[a href="http://www.satfilm.net.pl/~cafebar/blink1.png]http://www.satfilm.net.pl/~cafebar/blink1.png[/url]

http://www.satfilm.net.pl/~cafebar/blink2.png

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #83
Maybe someone was testing upload, but I dont think that the same person was testing upload for multiple titles using the same numbers. Anyway I found another strange behaviour. When I play a song, sometimes thee lyrics field starts to "blink". I mean numbers (other that the ones above) change very quickly. I dont know how to say it in English. One changes into another and so on. Its like numbers in the bottom->numbers on top->botom->top->...

They're both serial key, the upper one seemes to be one for a chinese or japan game (I googled).
For the other one I couldn't get any results.

Weird. The panel seems to display random serial keys 

EDIT:
I've got a feature request:
I would really like to see the option to customize the lyrics saving path through tags.
This would be really useful to me cuz I want to save the lyrics into a folder named lyrics in the artists directory (eg. C:\Music\%Artist%\Lyrics\).

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #84
is there any way to support the streaming?

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #85

They're both serial key, the upper one seemes to be one for a chinese or japan game (I googled).
For the other one I couldn't get any results.

Weird. The panel seems to display random serial keys 

EDIT:
I would really like to see the option to customize the lyrics saving path through tags.
This would be really useful to me cuz I want to save the lyrics into a folder named lyrics in the artists directory (eg. C:\Music\%Artist%\Lyrics\).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304761"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Good idea, add to next version. 

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #86

EDIT:

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304938"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Many thanx when this feature is added your panel will bei unbeatable 

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #87
...thx for your plugin. :-) Unfortunately EvilLyrics finds way more lyrics than your plugin, so I will keep with EvilLyrics.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #88
As far as I can see you can not recommend lyrics to the used lyricsserver 
So would it be difficult to set up a small webpage with some lyrics, which can't be found by the panel and where users can add lyrics.
That would be real nice, if anyone could do that.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #89
that'd take a lot of bandwidth

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #90

EDIT:

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304938"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Many thanx when this feature is added your panel will bei unbeatable 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=304982"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Wao... It will be nice if it allow us to customize the directory path. This is because most of the lyrics download from the internet are "Incorrect" and some amendments are required.

So, I wll save the all newly downloaded lyrics into a common folder. If I found the lyrics is correct, and I would like to make a copy of the lyric to the playing song's directory. If it allows so, the "correct" lyrics in that folder will be displayed rather than the incorrect one in the lyrics database folder.

So, I suggest the author to provide us additional option to make a copy of the lyrics to the playing song's directory (with same name as the playing song) if it is possible. 

Thanks.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #91
that'd take a lot of bandwidth
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305217"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Alright, it would, but the plugin finds just lyrics for few of my tracks. For the majority it can't find any.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #92
not sure, but may be you'll be interested in a plugin i'm working at: http://www.mirkforce.net/lyricsdb/
dezisehtnys eb lliw noitulover eht

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #93
This plug-in is really great, I use it in combination with minilyrics (to find the .lrc files) and now, it is quite perfect all the quite well-known songs have their lyrics if I need them.

[request] Would it be possible to copy the text with the repetitions, because if we use copy without timestamps, the lines copied are only quoted once, while it may be used several times in the song.

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #94
not sure, but may be you'll be interested in a plugin i'm working at: http://www.mirkforce.net/lyricsdb/
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308157"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Great plugin, the db is small yet, but I'm sure it'll grow. 

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #95
Updated to 0.2.3.5, try new version.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=302729"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

where can i found a download link for this verison , and can anyone tell how it make it works?

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #97
Great plugin, the db is small yet, but I'm sure it'll grow. 

thanks., keep working on... the main problem seems to be is recognition of songs named like "artist ~ name (bonustrack)" and so on, but working on that too.
dezisehtnys eb lliw noitulover eht

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #98
the time is also quite long it takes more than one minute to have the lyrics, for a song of 3min, it's quite long :/

But anyway, it's a very nice plug-in

[request] Lyrics Panel

Reply #99
the time is also quite long it takes more than one minute to have the lyrics, for a song of 3min, it's quite long :/

But anyway, it's a very nice plug-in
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309559"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes, the server seems to be quite slow..