Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: matroska team searching for new team members (Read 1935 times) previous topic - next topic

matroska team searching for new team members

Hi,

i hope the forum owners dont mind me posting this here, but the matroska team is searching for new supporters.

We have a number of new features in the pipeline ( menues, MPEG2, AVC/h.264, Wavpack4 ), requiring a lot of testing and documentation/website writing before we can actually release them. Our team is working on its limit currently, for both coding and testing, and we would gladly welcome you in our team if you have a certain background in video encoding and could motivate yourself to work with us in an opensource software development team.

Please send me a short email to chris AT matroska DOT org if you should be interested, or meet us on irc.corecodec.org #matroska

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org