Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_playlist_tree (Read 713163 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1750
Nevermind, I read the readme and managed to solve my own problem!

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1751
Could anyone re-upload the foo_playlist_tree source code or email a copy to me? Thanks.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1752
cwbowron

In last betas (0.95b7 and 0.95b8) Peter delete function $rand() from supported functions list and random queries not worked now.

It is possible support random queries without using internal function of fobar2000 and can you create you own $rand() as internal in foo_playlist_tree.dll?

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1753
cwbowron

In last betas (0.95b7 and 0.95b8) Peter delete function $rand() from supported functions list and random queries not worked now.

It is possible support random queries without using internal function of fobar2000 and can you create you own $rand() as internal in foo_playlist_tree.dll?

if it still is unsupported when the official 0.9.5 is released (non-beta) I'll do something.

In the mean time, you could use a scheme query and use the scheme (rand) function which returns a floating point value between 0-1
There used to be a link to my website here.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1754
In beta 9 funcyion $rand() not supported too.

By me it is very good solution add function $cwb_rand(), if Peter not want to  support $rand() function.

Without this function foo_playlist_tree is lost it usefulness as 50% minimum.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1755
Anyone have a mirror? Seems like the main site download is down

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1756

By me it is very good solution add function $cwb_rand(), if Peter not want to  support $rand() function.

I added $cwb_rand() to foo_cwb_hooks today.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1757

I have been using foo_playlist_tree in 9.4 and love it.  Is it possible to use in the 9.5 default UI?

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1758

Big thanks to you from me!

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1761
Being able to hide a node completely (not just it's childnodes) would be very nice, unless I am missing something the @hidden "functions" only hide the current nodes children.

Edit: One more thing - I'm getting flickering of various degrees most of the times a query is run. It gets really annoying when using a dark background for the tree panel (white stripes/blocks appearing and disappearing ><). I don't have any idea of how the panel gets redrawn (haven't got much experience in Windows UI programming), but could the flicking possibly be resolved by repainting the panel with the background color before "the big redraw"?
Edit #2: Apparentely one of the queries had autorefresh turned on, with them off I'm only getting giant white flicker while updating the queries which generate long lists.
Edit #3: Hmm or not, flickering is back again =(
Edit #4: Resizing also results in alot of flickering

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1762
Ive been going through the thread's posts and the tutorial page, and I must say that scripting the query scheme is quiet over whelming. I even read some introductions to Scheme and Lambda programing, yet it still doesnt make perfect sense, its damn over whelming.   

Anyway, I have not given up yet, but I really need a scheme that will do the following:

Display only a list of playlists who's names end with "-C".
So that when I have the following playlists shown in "Playlist Switcher":

1. *FILTER*
2. *Browser*
3. *90's Hip Hop*
4. *90's R&B*
5. *100 Most Played*
6. Deep House -C
7. Neo Soul -C
8. Jaz -C

Then only the following playlist should be shown in "Playlist Tree Panel":

Deep House -C
Neo Soul -C
Jaz -C

Can this be done? Can someone please have a go at this and let me know if it can be done, and of cause tell me how to go about, with out sending me to the example page again.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, can the results on the scheme get displayed without the suffix "-C":
So that the scheme looks for playlists who's names end with "-C" but only labels them without the "-C"
A teacher is a student in denial.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1763
Display only a list of playlists who's names end with "-C".

Oh, can the results on the scheme get displayed without the suffix "-C":
So that the scheme looks for playlists who's names end with "-C" but only labels them without the "-C"

this should be pretty close to what you want:

Code: [Select]
(for-each-playlist
 (lambda (playlist)
  (let ((len (string-length playlist)))
    (when (> len 2)
  (let ((suffix (substring playlist (- len 2) len)))
    (when (equal? suffix "-C")
  (let ((shortened (substring playlist 0 (- len 2))))
    (for-each-playlist-entry
      playlist
      (lambda (entry)
(add-node
entry
(list shortened
      (format-title entry "%artist% - %title%"))))))))))))

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1764
this should be pretty close to what you want:

Code: [Select]
(for-each-playlist
 (lambda (playlist)
  (let ((len (string-length playlist)))
    (when (> len 2)
  (let ((suffix (substring playlist (- len 2) len)))
    (when (equal? suffix "-C")
  (let ((shortened (substring playlist 0 (- len 2))))
    (for-each-playlist-entry
      playlist
      (lambda (entry)
(add-node
entry
(list shortened
      (format-title entry "%artist% - %title%"))))))))))))

Thanks for your quick reply, but did you get to test the scheme, because it does not do any thing when I try it.
A teacher is a student in denial.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1765
Thanks for your quick reply, but did you get to test the scheme, because it does not do any thing when I try it.

Yes, I tested it.  I'm not sure why it wouldnt work for you.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1766
release 3.0.5 fixes a bug that appears with 9.5.1 betas

*  added context menu item: Send to library playlist (Selected)
    * fixed a bug in context menu items that caused a crash with 9.5.1 beta

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1767
If I hide both the lines and the root node the + disappears and I can't use the tree.

---------

It seems %__replaygain_track_gain%  (even without the %%) is not considered in the criteria box.
It works in the format, instead.
Am I wrong or should I use some other formatting in the criteria box?

Thanks.

I've searched everywhere and still can't figure this out. I would like to use the criteria field to find all tracks that have no replay gain applied. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

Thanks.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1768
Hello , I remember There was an option for viewing the tracks as they are organized in the harddrive as folder tree. Can you remind me please how it is done?

Thanks.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1770
Thanks , cwbowron.
Is it only possible to see the actual folder organization in hard drive when using @drop ? I was trying this with @database earlier with no success.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1771
Is it only possible to see the actual folder organization in hard drive when using @drop ? I was trying this with @database earlier with no success.

Take a look at the next query on that page too... basically you can use $replace(%path%,\,|) as your format.

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1772
Thank you

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1773

If I hide both the lines and the root node the + disappears and I can't use the tree.

---------

It seems %__replaygain_track_gain%  (even without the %%) is not considered in the criteria box.
It works in the format, instead.
Am I wrong or should I use some other formatting in the criteria box?

Thanks.

I've searched everywhere and still can't figure this out. I would like to use the criteria field to find all tracks that have no replay gain applied. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

Thanks.

this works for me:
NOT %__replaygain_track_gain% HAS .

foo_playlist_tree

Reply #1774
Being able to hide a node completely (not just it's childnodes) would be very nice, unless I am missing something the @hidden "functions" only hide the current nodes children.

with @hidden2 you can hide entire nodes. just make sure there is a space after hidden2, otherwise it doesn't work for me. and the odd thing is after restarting foobar the nodes are back again, refreshing the query hides them again.
eg this code hides all nodes that have only one item:
'@format<$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,,@hidden2 )>'