Skip to main content
Topic: Columns UI (Read 3810716 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Columns UI

Reply #7450
Thanks,

same in beta2.

I sent you my layout via PM.

EDIT:
and btw. I edited the splitter in the layout from vertical to horizontal and vice versa, but the result stays the same: cannot decrease the panel.

Reply #7451
I installed DarkOne4Mod v1 skin on latest and while it looks cool, I would like to move the whole Control Panel to the top of foobar2000 window, but how do i do this? I read the PDF manual but it didn't help. I've seen a screenshot with this layout, but it was for v1.5. I know how to edit the layout on Default UI, but I'm completely lost at editing Columns UI. Thanks in advance.

Reply #7452
With beta2 it is randomly not possible to click/double click in the first two rows in the playlist panel.
Cursor focus is changing, but playing does not start.

When the focus in on the first or second track (first or second row of playlist) I can press ENTER and the song plays. double-clicking has no effect. It worked with older versions of CUI.

I'm using f2k 1.4.6

Reply #7453
Thanks, I can reproduce that.

Reply #7454
That should be fixed in beta 3 (just released).

Reply #7456
1.2.0 RC 1 has now been released.

how to define a second playlist_view with different columns as the default one ?

Reply #7457
Hello musicmusic,

Is it possible (in any way) to define a second playlist_view

via Prefs->Display->CUI->Layout->Layout->Insert Panel->Playlist Views

with different columns as the default one

?

The question came up originally in this thread, where yetanotherid uses DUI and created another playlist-view in a tab.

I tried to add a Tab Stack in CUI, but the second inserted playlistview seems to have just the same columns...

I guess, its possible telling a collumn only to display in certain playlists (playlist filters), but a tab would be of more convenience.

Reply #7458
No, it's not possible with the built-in playlist view, I'm afraid.

You could use one of the third-party playlist views available via other components in the other tab, though.

Reply #7459
No, it's not possible with the built-in playlist view, I'm afraid.
You could use one of the third-party playlist views available via other components in the other tab, though.
Thanks for clarifying,

I've searched the official components page, but did not found a single playlist view. Which one are you refering to?

Reply #7460
ELplaylist and Esplaylist come to mind.

Reply #7461
ELplaylist and Esplaylist come to mind.
Thank you! I don't remember to ever read about them :-)
U really need to read the forums a lot to not miss such good little tools! Thanks again!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2019