Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "My Assistant" doesn't work in Firefox 1.0 PR (Read 4041 times) previous topic - next topic

"My Assistant" doesn't work in Firefox 1.0 PR

Hi. The all important "My Assistant" feature doesn't work any more on Mozilla Firefox 1.0 PR. I am not sure if this is due to Firefox or some other server-related issue. Thanks.

Reply #1
Works-for-me

Check JavaScript settings maybe.

Reply #2
It works now. Un-installed it and re-installed it again. Thanks,

Reply #3
Installing Firefox (or any other Mozilla product) over an already installed version is a big no-no.
"To understand me, you'll have to swallow a world." Or maybe your words.

Reply #4
99% of the time i reinstall FF, and i mix branch/trunck, etc ... no problems so far ...

Reply #5
99% of the time i reinstall FF, and i mix branch/trunck, etc ... no problems so far ...
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=241840"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

no problems here too

Reply #6
Installing Firefox (or any other Mozilla product) over an already installed version is a big no-no.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=241837"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Stupid me!!! That's what I did!! Sorry about the false alarm. My mistake!!!