Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A foo tunes' bug........ (Read 4207 times) previous topic - next topic

A foo tunes' bug........

Just now, I found a bug of foo tunes...........

If I copy the foo_tunes.dll and tunes folder into the components folder, my foobar2000 can not be real closed. It disappeared from my desktop, but in the task manager, the foobar2000.exe's processese still in the list.

I am sure it is caused by foo tunes. I tried 4 times and make this judge.

btw, the foo tunes version is 0.2 beta, and foobar2000 0.8.3, I use WinXP Pro Sp1 English........

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #1
This has been reported many times before.

Unfortunately the author of foo_tunes doesn't seem to have done anything to solve this problem.

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #2
What's a pity......

I like foo_tunes!

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #3
Works fine here. FooBar completly disaperas from the memory.
Ciao
Thomas

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #4
This has been reported many times before.

Unfortunately the author of foo_tunes doesn't seem to have done anything to solve this problem.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=238116"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have never used foo_tunes, and I'm too lazy and uninterested to use search to verify this: but unless I'm hallucinating again, I think I saw a thread awhile ago where foo_tunes author basically abandoned the whole project and offered the source up to anyone that could be bothered. Don't know if he got any bites.....

Peace!

EDit: Typos, typos. (Remember this children: Don't post while drunk!)
"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #5
这个插件本来就问题多多,但作者又很久不更新……你是个很喜欢花哨界面的人吧hoho,
welcome to foobar2000 group of google :http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Foobar2000

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #6
这个插件本来就问题多多,但作者又很久不更新……你是个很喜欢花哨界面的人吧hoho,
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=240420"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Quote from forum TOS:
10. All posts must be in english

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #7
I got no problem at all

A foo tunes' bug........

Reply #8
On the plus side (well plus side for me) I now know why foobars been doing this practically since I first started using it!!

Yay for bug reports