Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Lyrics Plugin? (Read 3164 times) previous topic - next topic

Lyrics Plugin?

I know this sounds kinda vulgar for my first post...but.........

Is there a lyrics plugin that ACTUALLY WORKS on foobar? I mean, I've tried a lot, and to no avail. help me out willya?

Lyrics Plugin?

Reply #1
I don't know what type of lyrics plug-in you're looking for, but as for automatically downloading/caching lyrics of the playing song I'm quite happy with evillyrics. The latest development build (http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/development.php) is supposed to include a fb2k plug-in but I haven't gotten it to work yet (it tells me it can't find fb2k).
Info on configuration: http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/faq/faq1.php?faqnr=49
I think the plug-in will get fixed soon as the development team of the program is quite active (a new nightly build every +/- 10 days).
(evillyrics also works without plug-in, then you just have to start it manually)

Lyrics Plugin?

Reply #2
Ive tried evillyrics, its pretty good.. But I dunno what to tell ya
I was looking for a foobar plugin rather than a whole program... I think someone should make one

Lyrics Plugin?

Reply #3
Is there a lyrics plugin that ACTUALLY WORKS on foobar? I mean, I've tried a lot, and to no avail. help me out willya?

Unfortunately, NO. I asked about it many times here, but got no answer. Thats a really actual problem i think, but looks like nobody wana try to make a good lyrics plugin for foobar

Lyrics Plugin?

Reply #4
Daamn, I think with all these good coders out here someone should give this matter a little importance

Lyrics Plugin?

Reply #5
Daamn, I think with all these good coders out here someone should give this matter a little importance
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=227527"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I must say I'm rather disappointed with the Foobar community