Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: dsp plugin wish (Read 2968 times) previous topic - next topic

dsp plugin wish

the one thing missing for me with foobar is a dsp plugin that drastically changes the way everything sounds, giving a customizable bass boost, among other things

for winamp i have used plugins such as ozone, dfx, and dee2
i've been pretty pleased with these
but as far as i know there is nothing like this for foobar

btw i tried the simple bass boost and thats not what i mean

-
www.audioscrobbler.com/user/izmo

dsp plugin wish

Reply #1
Try 4Front by OSS/3D (www.oss3d.com).  Various effects, including bass boost, equalizer, etc...  Best of all... customizable presets.  Costs a little, $14.99 (US), but well worth it.
Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.  - Dennis Miller

dsp plugin wish

Reply #2
Not that with the Convolver you can " steal " those effects. Use the search function here to find explanations.

dsp plugin wish

Reply #3
The convolver is cool, no doubt.  But more difficult to combine several effects (if one chooses) than a multi-purpose DSP plugin like 4Front.  No to mention changing the effects as your equipment changes (ex. headphone vs home stereo), or even from one style of music to another.

Besides, if someone has the DSP plugin to create those effects for the convolver, why would they (as opposed to just using the plugin)?
Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.  - Dennis Miller